>Only found the will to workout one day so far
>Gained 8 pounds since January, now up to nearly 300lbs

Any other robots /fat/ here?

Attached: fat.jpg (747x754, 71.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mTABw0EyIWY&ab_channel=Thunderf00t
youtube.com/c/SnakeDiet/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

well usually if you work out you will gain weight at first. but probably not from 1 time kek.

Other than that I'm not entirely fat, but pretty chubby. I signed up for a pretty expensive gym today, (im paying like 100 dollars per month for it) and so far from what i have seen it is worth the money. The people seem more awesome, the entire gym looks incredibly chill. theres even a social area where you can play billiard, vidyas or chill at a couch and read books (whcih theres also plenty) or you can eat at the gym restaurant where you get specialized food (for not much money) for Bodybuilding etc. And youc an even customize your food on a tablet kek.

Working out isn't how you burn off fat, friend. Burning off fat is a 1 or 2 step process, depending on your level of willpower. Ultimately, you want to eliminate snacks and all added sugars from your diet, and create an overall calorie deficit, whether that be from eating less or from eating normally most days and fasting some days. An optional step that I had to also take was to remove as many "healthy" carbohydrates as possible. I can't even eat broccoli without it making me crave cupcakes and pecan pie. Better eating habits lead to more stable hormones, which lead to fat loss.

Exercise is optional for weight loss, and is not essential like so many retards think.

also since its so costly im actually motivated to go there. I dont want to waste that much money for nothing lol

>>Gained 8 pounds since January, now up to nearly 300lbs
muscle weighs more than fat

Don't even bother working out at your weight OP, just focus on reducing your food intake

From my experience, it's mainly about cutting out snacks and being generally conscientious

yeah somewhere around 290lbs 6'0, don't really care anymore, I'm a NEET shut in and nobody apart from my mum looks at me.

Attached: 1639362896348.jpg (789x768, 83.01K)

If you don't have the will to workout, try to atleast count your calories. You won't lose weight, even if you're working out if you're eating too many calories user. You can do it.

Some real advice for you OP:

Dont focus on losing weight. Focus on another goal instead that will overtime help you lose ewight. Do you walk? Learn to walk at the same time every day. For example at 3pm everyday for 1 hour. Then after a month start 2 hours a day.

it will improve your willpower and it will also keep your calories down. you can use this time to reflect on your life. people dont spend enough time reflecting on their life and processing their thoughts. good luck

While this is valid, weight loss is more about food than exercise

Keep trying. It takes a lot of failing to eventually succeed with weight loss. Especially if you have some retarded food/sugar/alcohol addiction like most people.

switch to metrics to instantly lose half of the weight faggot

A warning, OP:

Weight loss alone will NOT turn your life around. You have to make other changes to complement it. If you do nothing but work > computer > sleep > repeat, you'll be disappointed and probably end up putting all the weight back on.

>ITT: r9k gives sound and rational advice that is way more intelligent than anything posted on Any Forums
wtf is going on. I thought this board was just whiny teenagers. I'm proud of you bros

Start fasting and go for 7-14 days. You have more than enough fat to sustain yourself during this time. Guess what happens when you don't eat?

Any Forums is just garbage flinging of shit against the walls. Lots of bots want to help a fellow bot climb out of the hole. Crabs lifting each other out of the bucket, if you will.

Keep at it user, I believe in you man.

a good way to lose weight as a neet is to not eat for a few hours b4 bed, and a few hours after you wake up. its a bit hard in the morning, but i usually distract myself with a video game. i've lost 10 kilos this way.

I always thought morning was easy and night time was hard, but yeah the longer you go in between eating, the more weight you lose ,obviously

Eat less, you stupid fuck
Its basic thermodynamics
youtube.com/watch?v=mTABw0EyIWY&ab_channel=Thunderf00t

>thermodynamics includes hormone shifts and totally anticipates your bodies reaction to a calorie deficit

Yes
Yes it fuking does

youtube.com/c/SnakeDiet/videos

No it fucking doesn't. Calorie restriction only works for a few months. The body always seeks homeostasis. As you reduce your calorie intake your your reduces its calorie burn to prevent you from starving. We are biological entities, not bomb calorimeters. CICO is an archaic dogma spouted by retards too stupid to understand nuance.

>losing weight as a natty
Yeah fuck that shit lmfao

Attached: 5BD3EAFA-CA99-4C51-8C51-390411C1D03A.jpg (3024x3930, 1.82M)

just remember that fat fingers typed this

>Burn more calories than you ingest

It works. Only thing changing is your baseline and how much you want to eat.
Everything else would violate basic conservation of energy
>Energy conservation
>Basic Thermodynamics
I dont get whats so difficult about that
Its just like the video says. The only thing preventing you to do the right thing is your mind. Restrict yourself to the sweets you cant leave behind like a bar of choclate and then get going on shit that is basicaly deficieant of any calories like salad. Aka water with taste.

You spent your entire life getting fat. Don't think you're going to become thin overnight.
You need to do baby steps and not put too much on your plate.
Don't jump into a diet you're not going to be able to sustain, or go full 2 hour workouts every other day.
Start small. Cut out surgary drink to start your diet. Then go out for a 30 minute walk around the neighborhood or your local parks.
Don't burn yourself out before you start.
Also a big help is to find a workout buddy who'll keep you accountable.

They're not as fat as they used to be tho