How do i get more males to approach me on campus? i heard males approach stacy on the daily...

how do i get more males to approach me on campus? i heard males approach stacy on the daily. i rarely get hit on by randos except old or homeless guys.

Attached: milkers2.png (1080x1258, 909.19K)

campus?
you must go inside and isolate yourself with escapism.

Bitch you must be ugly as fuck lmao.

This, idk if average girls get hit on by guys their age, but 7+/10 girls definitely do. 5-6/10 maybe. 4/10 and below you're sol.

I know fat ugly girls who have to bat guys away at college, OP must look like a rat.

Look your lips aren't full enough and your nose is the wrong shape. Get some plastic surgery and you'll be hooking guys like fish in a barrel

Many men are afraid to approach girls these days, not because they're afraid of rejection, but because those men on your campus could get expelled if a girl felt uncomfortable by the fact that they DARED to ask.

whats your college ill come by and rape you on the steps of your dorm

could be your sense of fashion or something. its impossible to tell though because we know nothing about you.

Try to walk around while or shortly before you start ovulating. Thats usually the time where women are beeing perceived as most attractive for some reason. (they made studies regarding this)

This, honestly.

Bad outcomes for OP asking a man out:
>he lets her down gently
>he lets her down gently to her face, but laughs about her behind her back
>he laughs at her to her face

Bad outcomes for a man asking OP out:
>she lets him down gently
>she lets him down gently to his face, but laughs about him behind his back
>she laughs at him to his face
>she tells other students about how he dared ask her out, and he gets a reputation of thinking too highly of himself
>she tells other students about how he dared ask her out, and he gets a reputation of being a disgusting creep
>she tells university staff about how he was a creep, and they put it in his record
>she tells university staff about how he was a creep, and they investigate him
>she tells university staff about how he was a creep, and they cancel his scholarship or financial aid
>she tells university staff about how he was a creep, and expel him

OP needs to learn to ask men out instead.

nah

yeah probably

i mean i do but not by random approaches. it makes me insecure

okay...
im not even fat so i must be really ugly lol

my nose is pretty decent but yeah my lips are terrible

i guess that may be part of it.

im not in a dorm. and university of washington seattle

>i mean i do but not by random approaches. it makes me insecure
So guys your age do hit on you? What the fuck are you even complaining about then? You're already on easy mode and complaining you aren't on tutorial mode? I fucking hate people like you so much.

i usually wear black jeans or running leggings and have a coat on at campus (it's cold af). i often have a cute top underneath though.

i suppose

citation needed
also
>OP needs to learn to ask men out instead.
they are all either taken or don't want a relationship (not just with me, they weren't dating anyone for years etc.). i have tried a few times. i've never crushed on a male in my area then found him to be single and looking.

please just approach men
I have extreme social anxiety and will never approach a woman on campus.
a large number of men have been conditioned to think that if attention is unwanted then it should not be offered (and there can be severe social and even legal Title IX consequences for offering it), and if a woman does not initiate the interaction then attention must be unwanted.

>how do i get more males to approach me
men are literally shamed for this. they're constantly told to stop doing it, and when they do it they are secretly recorded and publicly humiliated later in a video titled
>men, STOP harassing WOMEN! THIS IS NOT OK!

What ethnicity are you, husky fembot?

>So guys your age do hit on you?
depends what you mean. not by approaches while i'm walking around usually. that's rare.

i feel you femanon.
i used to be bit of a femcel, got 0 male attention and no approaches. but the biggest difference from my former self to the present me is that I was really shy and withdrawn, and didn't go to places where it's "socially acceptable" to get to know other people. I also started putting more effort into my looks, now I don't have bad skin anymore, I learned about haircare and found my own style. when you put more effort into your looks approaches will come. although where I live (nordics) stranger men still don't commonly approach women.

but yeah in my experience the top two tips for getting men on campus to approach you more are, 1. look better and take better care of your looks, and 2. feel confident, you must assume that men already want to ask you out. normie men generally love confident women.

Only 8+/10 girls get cold approached. If you get hit on by guys, but not cold approached, that just means you're average looking. Most robots here would kill to have girls flirt with them, so stop whining about ez mode.

>citation needed
You need to learn how to look at the world from a perspective other than your own. You need to try to imagine the world through the eyes of someone else.

It doesn't matter that you specifically won't tell the other students and staff that he's a creep. This guy doesn't read your thoughts, he doesn't know what goes on inside your brain, he doesn't know that you're Not Like The Other Girls. From his point of view, there are an unending supply of bad outcomes if he asks you out and you decline.

>university of washington seattle
tell my friend jay I said hi

Step 1 be attractive for a girl
Thats it