I think girls were prettier during the 2000s - early 2010s, compared to now...

I think girls were prettier during the 2000s - early 2010s, compared to now. A lot of girls back in the day just looked "plain". Especially if you searched for pics online.
Anybody else know what I mean?

Attached: 1641251405185.jpg (1024x768, 67.87K)

>I think girls were prettier during the 2000s - early 2010s
>A lot of girls back in the day just looked "plain"

Huh?

and the stupidest thread of the day award goes to

idk fashion was pretty terrible back then
also why does plain = pretty?

No i have to disagree. Smokey racoon eyes are so fucking sexy it's unreal.

Not op but I think I get what he's saying. Plain women are more attractive because they are plain. They're not some sexy goddess or anything so you actually feel like you could have a shot with them. And plainer girls also feel more human than the hot or pretty stacy type girls.

i guess you're right, but since fashion is cyclical it is possible that the trend of looking plain will come back soon or later. we just have to wait

you probably mean socmedia filters and the abysmal efforts of women to look like them in real life?

This is called nostalgia and it is endemic to cultures that are in decline. Right now there is almost more nostalgia than culture being created. First the 80s nostalgia in the late 00s, then 90s nostalgia in the 19s, and now fucking 00s nostalgia, something incomprehensible to someone who actually grew up in the 00s. And the nostalgia loop is getting shorter. In five or so years, someone, somewhere, is going to be nostalgic for RIGHT NOW. Fucking depressing

>In the 19s
I i meant in the 10s. As in 2010-2014 or so. The early teens if you will

As a second worlder, mentally, I'm still in the 2000s America and Japan

Attached: tumblr_e71c358f36a654cb24388438674e9a2e_d000cb06_640.jpg (600x450, 26.47K)

OP here. That's what I meant. I guess I could've worded it a lot better.
That too. I think the filters, e-shit look, & horrible attempts at changing the body for it all look retarded. Like waning to look like an anime character or that pseudo-goth shit.
Those are fine. It's hot and nothing crazy.

>Like waning
*wanting

I'll admit, women certainly did cuter makeup in the 00s. Just the eyeshadow. Contemporary women with the heavy cake face, fake eyelashes, full length wigs in blonde, it can be pretty discouraging.

>I'll admit, women certainly did cuter makeup in the 00s. Just the eyeshadow. Contemporary women with the heavy cake face, fake eyelashes, full length wigs in blonde, it can be pretty discouraging.
This is what it ultimately comes down to. They were able to look nice without an obscene amount of make-up and effort. It was just really casual.

Attached: 740015534_bdc036ea10_o.jpg (640x480, 149.02K)

i completely and absolutely agree and think the same. how do we go back?

Women are getting more obese. Men too, possibly, but at lower rates since you need to be jacked to get a gf.

And in those days, dying your hair or getting tattooed meant something. It was some kind of subcultural statement. Now, you'll see the sweetest dorky girls with dyed hair and tattoos, trying to fit in. It's pitiable

Girls with guns in their mouths?

Attached: 1528766395827.jpg (670x670, 31.98K)

And you had to be thin to be considered a hot girl! It was not cool for girls to be fat, fat women were openly mocked in the popular culture. Nowadays? Fat bitches in crop tops. Crop tops! A garment intended to show off a sexy, FLAT stomach. Yeah, the west is in decline.

I'm afraid that's almost impossible. A lot of it has to do with how social media/the internet was like at the time. Also just the culture we had in general.
I'm sure there are plenty out there who are like this still. But most girls now are a completely different breed.