Foids' standards are literally less than 1% of the male population, and that's just in the US

>foids' standards are literally less than 1% of the male population, and that's just in the US
Try it yourself and see how delusional you are, f*mbots:

igotstandardsbro.com

Attached: delusionalfoids.png (755x927, 89.12K)

I've seen trannies take this test and rather than have the self awareness that their standards are ridiculous, they double down and say its mens fault for being so low tier these days.

I imagine bio women will have the same reaction.

Women literally offer nothing but their looks and their holes.

I just tell them to come back and talk once they make at least six figures. Never see them again.

No problem. Only 1% of white people will reproduce. This is good for us. Female choice sexual selection is perfectly compatible with a modern society. I repeat, this is a good thing.

Attached: 11.png (645x773, 6.14K)

marriage != reproduction incel

>only 1% of white people will reproduce

Attached: delusionalfoids2.png (750x924, 87.82K)

45% of white females will not reproduce, which is a good thing, because sexual selection is a flawless mechanic. Sexual selection never harmed any species, ever. No, the fact that less capable minorities have 4 or more children is not going to affect you in any way.

Attached: 1536755830232.png (430x441, 86.1K)

>any race
INCREDIBLY generous

>ummm...sweaty? where is my TALL, RICH, HANDSOME WHITE CHAD???!!1

Attached: deslusionalfoids3.png (746x923, 88.69K)

seems like I will find someone if I just keep looking

Attached: bbc113.jpg (413x561, 33.54K)

>being so disconnected from reality that you really think foids only date people with these things

i know you guys don't go outside much but shit believing this is fucking retarded.

no wonder west elm caleb slayed so many goblins in new york

Attached: caleb.png (1111x856, 78.7K)

I've noticed a very common baseline for white women is:
>not married
>20-30 age
>white
>6'0
>not obese
>100k/year

Site loads forever for me but yeah, plug that in and its probably pretty rare. I get the not obese and white thing; if you're a skinny white woman that makes perfect sense. It becomes unrealistic when you exclude everyone below 6'0 or making under 100k a year. But to average white women these days they consider that baseline. They're delusional

Looks like I'm down to earth
also, I'm confused about the marital status thing :p

Attached: 2022-02-05.png (1920x1080, 627.99K)

idk looks fine?

Attached: 1.png (678x923, 130.84K)

Is there a female version? oregano

The cringe fullscreen screenshotter.

The based cropper.

>women are going for the top .27% of an average western country
LMAO RIP SOCIETY I GUESS

>any race
>any age
>any marital status
>any height
>any weight
>any income
>likeable
>not a cheating whore
>probability: .0000000000000000000000000000001%

They will tell you with a straight face that their standards are fine, it's men who need to improve.

Ultimately I dunno if I can blame them. They're only doing exactly what their biology tells them to do. Oh well, society was fun while it lasted. Hope first world white women like living in brazil because thats where the entire world is headed if they refuse to have children.

My ideal woman:
>mid-20s to mid-30s
>any race
>any height
>not fat
>likes me

Computer says: "Give up."