Other urls found in this thread:

openpsychometrics.org/tests/SD3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>shota
>yes
>no
>dark chocolate

>no
Good. Crime is bad. Enjoy your dark chocolate in freedom instead.

>she likes dark chocolate
Have you ever done a dark triad traits test? I'm curious if you're above average in psychopathy.

>Most arousing fetish?
bbc
>Are you ashamed of it?
no
>Would you ever do it?
yes
>Favorite candy?
black liquorice

Just because it's a wrong doesn't mean it's wrong. It's morally wrong. If it were legal I still wouldn't.
I've never even heard of it, link?

>Most arousing fetish?
BBC
>Are you ashamed of it?
no
>Would you ever do it?
yes
>Favorite candy?
Chocolate

I did it to the most fucked up thing my mind has ever conceived last night after not masturbating for a few months
>Are you ashamed of it?
Absolutely

Just because it's illegal* fuck shit brain

>I've never even heard of it, link?
openpsychometrics.org/tests/SD3/
Here you go. From what I've heard people who like more bitter and spicy foods tend to be higher in measures of psychopathy. Especially very bitter things(Think black coffee or extremely spicy foods).

>fucked up thing my mind has ever conceived
What was that? We have to know now.

you arent even girls

Attached: terveisin.png (640x730, 54.91K)

>he actually thinks there are women on the internet

Just average psychopathy. I don't really like spicy foods but definitely love dark chocolate and black coffee

Attached: Screenshot_20220205-170031_Chrome.jpg (1080x595, 102.6K)

>Manhandling
>No
>Yes
>Orange chocolate

kys dumb incel

I would grab you and tear you apart and eat you up like I grab this and tear this apart and eat this up.

Attached: chocolate orange.jpg (1000x1000, 85.81K)

It was based on previous erp characters I had but it was with all of them at once and they all got pregnant in an illegal sex ring and there was incest too, I want to die

That sounds like a 1970s film. Probably still socially acceptable in France.

Yeah but the difference is that brooke shields was the youngest in that movie

Do you fantasize about being Ghislaine Maxwell in Minecraft, but legally?

I don't think I've ever had a chocolate orange.

Never, I would never manipulate anyone like that, I cant even fantasize about doing it bc it happened to me

>it happened to me
Now that's the kicker. Now nobody can really judge your fantasies as long as they stay in your head.

It is all about averages, so that's not too surprising. Thank you, user.

NTA but it's a milk chocolate candy with orange flavoring added into it, in a round shape with pieces segregated into wedges meant to give the appearance that it is an orange made of chocolate. Shit's weird. It's not good as an orange. It's not good as a chocolate. My mom likes them and I have no idea why. I mean, I've eaten them before because sugar, but they have never been my first pick.

Oh no it happens to almost every woman statistically speaking so that doesnt really fly