Do you think white women are usually prettier than women of other races/mixed race? What's the truth?

Do you think white women are usually prettier than women of other races/mixed race? What's the truth?

Attached: Dr.Afoh-Manin_KarlaGachet08-1800x1200-c-default.jpg (1800x1200, 120.04K)

Duh, white women are the standart of beauty, only delusional, coping fags will tell you otherwise.

Well. Yeah. It's true. Even average white women are prettier than average women of other races. That's sad

Like... look at this. Even if they're both perfect, I think the white women is far more feminine. What a mistery

Attached: 1-3.jpg (1204x1600, 476.3K)

Black skin is manly and white is feminine, this is why whites and asians make the best traps.

i wanna go ftm or some kinda nb bullshit for this reason. everyone always told me growing up that id look better as a man

no shit retard. White women dont realise that the entire third worlds population of men want to come to the first world to fuck them. Literally. Jews sell the third world the idea that coming to the west = unlimited 10/10 blonde aryan pussy, then gives them a ticket to come here as an immigrant.

These are the murals they plaster around in immmigrant heavy areas in london.

Attached: holyfuck.jpg (3000x1282, 157.28K)

white people are generally the standard for beauty in general. not that all white people are beautiful, but when you think of a beautiful person you default think of a beautiful white person most of the time.

>White woman
>Massive blunt jaw
>Masculine face structure
>more feminine
No

Would you like to be the workout buddy of a man who keeps you around as a "gay" lover?

Every race has its uggos and its hotties.

Must be a shame when they turn up and all the local white women look like this

Attached: 1629241565097.jpg (1620x983, 1.54M)

White women are only attractive from age 12-21. After that they generally become ogres.

You should be oiled up to be shiny.

Attached: Negress.jpg (500x750, 56.2K)

no not really. im straight and sexually attracted to men but i actually hate men so much. not even in the feminist way, just in the theyve always treated me horribly way, they dont even see ugly women as human. if i did that id probably just stay alone

We have better taste in women and so we were more successful in natural selection of pretty women.
Every race wishes their women were as pretty as ours.

Bummer. One day I'll get a tomboy workout butt buddy.

Attached: Zipper Jeans.jpg (2790x2790, 1.29M)

Women are the sexual selectors you retard.

What sort of treatment do you want from a man at this point?

Purely white women are very boring looking and generic.

They look better when mutted with some Arab or east Asian.

Attached: original.jpg (640x640, 85.5K)

70% of white women are overweight. They nerf themselves because they can't put the fork down. Even if you marry a slim one she'll turn into a blimp.

The average white woman weighs 174lbs. The average Asian woman weighs 120. Being fat automatically makes you ugly.