Whore sister that never did anything with her life except pop kids out of her hole...

>whore sister that never did anything with her life except pop kids out of her hole, dropped her kids off at my parents house again today.

This happens every weekend, must be nice to never have to do anything important with your life and make other people do the work that you created.

Attached: d99.png (645x773, 9.07K)

Kill them user. Then kill her.

Do you at least shame her for being a whore?

I'm assuming that the only reason you care is because you live with your parents.

I want you to reflect on that, OP.

>I'm assuming that the only reason you care is because you live with your parents.

Not Op but I'm too autistic to hold a jab

Attached: 1644034315145.jpg (718x695, 36.19K)

my sister did that with my niece all the time, i used to take care of her. we got along well though, i always enjoyed the time we spent together.

Impossible. My autistic cousin who is a few threads short of being on another plane of autistic reality can still get a job night stocking.

No. I was only ever good at then when I was a child. Once I became like 17 all that faded away and now I'm like really bad at insulting or being mean to people. I want to get that quality back. I hate that people think I can never be a threat or insult them.
They probably know I am miserable or avoid them or don't like them. But no one is really scared of me. Or I don't really hurt or make anyone feel bad .

Yes. I live there and I think I feel cucked when she shows up or with her kids.

I believe this is a thing that modern women do more.
Or is it just a personality trait.
That women make their parents watch their kids these days. It's gay and annoying.

I think OP means she only does this on weekends, which loosely translates into "this is when she goes and gets railed by random dick" ... probably

That's weak shit. Tell her to her face she's a stupid whore who's burdened the entire family with her irresponsible pleasure chasing

It's not just the weekends
She perfectly coordinates it, with whenever my parents have free time or they aren't working.

I feel you. One of my sisters made a (literally) retarded kid caused by a one night stand when she was 15.
Me and a best friend told her back then to abort it because due the circumstances it was procreated, the chances of it being coming out healthy were slim. My mom and their female friends basically told me to stfu and one of her friends even said "your sister is much stronger than you think".
This kid is diagnosed positive for autism and the dravet syndrom, this is a form of really shitty epilepsy that gives the kid a chance of dying whenever it seizures and it is guaranteed it won't survive that far into adulthood. Brain is also fucked because it doesn't really accept proteins which impaired development.
To make matters worse my sister is an absolute trainwreck of a whore and shortly after all the praise of being a single mother was over and the stupid baby parties, she claimed to be depressive and dropped the kid off at my mom and step-dad, whose both already have enoguh health issues themselves and can't really deal with this. But because they are good souls they did anyways and even cared about her pathetic ass (giving her money because she spends it all on weed and booze). After a few years my mom had to give it to a care facility but still takes the kid to her on the weekends.

And what is my sister doing? Still partying and fucking around while she is mid twenties now. The kid almost doesn't recognize her (it's own fucking mother aka. my sister) anymore because she never cared for it.
Every other brother or parent would have killed this bitch of a sister for doing this. But I am certain she will fall at some point and I won't help her

Attached: 5678.png (519x534, 271.39K)

btw the dravet syndrom is also known as: severe myoclonic epilepsy of infancy (SMEI)

whatever OP I wish I could see my niece and god daughter but my brother would rather be a scared faggot because of whatever the Jew news and latest flavor of the month covid bullshit is out to scare people

I missed her 1st birthday and had to see her over ZOOM. OP is a zommer unironically. fuck you and fuck chinks and fuck jews and fuck jannies. thanks

*OP is a ZOOMER. fuck zoomers, fuck doomers, fuck tik tok fuck nigs

>compare yourself to women
>get mad when your experiences are different
user you're not supposed to compare yourself to women. If you're going to compare yourself to others at all, it should be other men. It'd be like comparing yyourself to a house cat then bitching that all the cat does all day is sleep and eat.

fuck covid
fuck jabs
fuck Fauci and deadbeat dads
fuck whores, fuck lockdowns
fuck masks fuck the governor and whatever he asks of me
fuck mandates, fuck remote work
fuck my office fuck my back still hurts

ones of my cousins has severe autism and his father ran away after hearing about it. fucked up.

People are truly evil. I remember my family member that was a teacher (idk if special ed or what) but she had been in there for years and there was just this one family absolutely churning out retarded kids in her district and just kept sapping their resources. Beyond just being welfare state recipients bringing more and more human suffering under some "oh, we're all human despite our differences!" ideology is fucking retarded. Honestly if you keep fucking churning out retard kids and dont stop you should be executed in the most horrible way possible. Same if you keep getting pregnant and keep aborting babies, I get it with rape or if you were using protection and somehow still got pregnant, but after the second it should just be straight execution if you werent raped or the baby wouldve ended up retarded or something like that.

>She perfectly coordinates it, with whenever my parents have free time or they aren't working.
So literally every chance she get, she is abandoning her kiddos?