How exactly did this happen?

How exactly did this happen?

Attached: 1644039927722.webm (576x1024, 1.76M)

He looks nice and handsome and could do better than her when he grows up
She on the other than looks like a dirty little slut that will turn into a washed up roaste

Racemixing being a trend

He don't look handsome, he's a chinlet, short and a spic of some sort. Also reminds me of the chud meme

she starts glitching out at :03 what the hell

>glasses means he's an ugly nerd

Attached: Screenshot_20220204-194551~2.png (1080x1020, 146.27K)

He do look like the meme tho ngl.

>He looks nice and handsome
I'm not one to judge as a male, I don't think he's a bad looking guy, but he's literally the carbon copy of the chud meme.

they're so cute together, bless them

Attached: OIP (6).jpg (474x461, 20.54K)

He looks like a young vin diseal

Those are both brazilians

wait until they hit puberty.

I guess the father was a tourist that knocked up a local

Her shit black eyes give it away. Not even Brown, just bowel cancer shit black.

Nigga you blind or something lmaooo wtf

Imagine being so fucking mean because someone kissed a girl with brown eyes. couldn't be me. Girl is cute and the guy looks decent

High school girls haven't had their standards jacked up to astronomical levels quite yet so they fall for average guys. It's kind of strange to think about it but in ten years she won't even glance at any guy who doesn't look like a demigod from Mount Olympus.

Imagine coming to Any Forums with this mindset. Dumbass fatherfucker.

just be first, pair bonding, and the girl didnt have a huge group of female friends telling her she can do way better and that she needs to dump him ASAP.

been here for more than 15 years sweaty. What's this anyway? Your daily dark triad exercise? top fucking lel

Tell me the old url faggot. You can't. You're a know-nothing soft retard, totally unwanted, invasive, with zero self awareness.

bbc unironically. bbc is the only thing that matters to women.

I can see that.

what do you mean old url? the domain change from .net to .org?

Attached: 1463330476287.gif (484x256, 1.99M)