If women are supposedly naturally evil, why do you hate them for it?

If women are supposedly naturally evil, why do you hate them for it?
It's like getting mad at a bear for shitting in the woods.

Attached: 1644071851576.jpg (680x622, 35.9K)

cuz women are treated as if that isnt the case, bears arent

Because a human being needs physical and emotional intimacy to feel genuinely happy. For straight guys women act as ruthless and unjust gatekeepers to acheiving happiness. That's where the hate comes from.
t. gay guy

women arent naturally evil, men are. women arent out there committing horrific war crimes against humanity, becoming the most prolific murderers know in history, and very rarely do they explode themselves taking out a crowd of innocent bystanders. thats mainly the domain of men.

you can accuse a women of many different things, sure. they're liars, vain, shallow, superficial, materialistic, narcissistic (both genders are tho). but actual evil? no, thats stretching it too far. im not saying women cant do evil shit, but as a whole men are a lot more evil.

I half agree but I would add more
As Weininger said, men can be moral or immoral. Women can only be amoral. Women dont even have the concept of evil so defined they could act immoraly, they just act reacting to what happens

based as fuck. men are fucked up on much deeper levels compared to women, but women still suck and i hate them

>naturally evil
The fuck kind of Crack pipe you smoking OP? Some of the kindest people I've ever met are women in fact most are.

No one here hates females; people on Any Forums hate females.
What people here hate is that females don't love them as much as they love them, very big difference.

Attached: X3c2yqTAwH6irivU02BHuIb6Dyn6hhompN2IA7pNGoM.jpg (480x360, 35.07K)

Wait for all of the toxic people in the pedo thread to get bored and post here and it'll start looking a whole lot less based

women waste my taxes

Attached: 57je95knby631.jpg (756x1220, 380.91K)

Women have slaughtered millions of their own infants since the 60s.

because the rest of the world refuses to acknowledge it.

Women murder their own children at rates far greater than the rate at which men kill overall. Women only don't kill more often because they're weak and lack domain in most areas, but in the one place they have complete control, their wombs, they kill and do so often. Of course even out of the womb babies aren't safe on account of "SIDS". If women had power outside of maternity humanity would murder itself to extinction in a flash.

Would you prefer that every last retard gets to breed without any filter? Men are the first stage of nature's way of solving adaptation problems. It creates a wide variety of random new mutations. Some are maladapted mistakes, some are geniuses that will trailblaze a new path in human evolution.
Women are the second stage of this process - selection. Without selection the whole thing falls apart. For the same reason communism falls apart. When the best are not rewarded and instead everyone gets the same resources, disconnected from their actual worth, it all goes to shit.

I don't know why this made me laugh but you're 100% right

We don't mind that bears shit in the woods because we freely admit that bears are indeed meant to shit in the woods.

We get angry that women are evil cunts while society is telling them what incorruptible princesses they are and that we should BELIEVE ALL WOMEN

Attached: 32658.jpg (252x252, 17.96K)

eugenics arent evil, however

>Would you prefer that every last retard gets to breed without any filter?
thats the case for women though. thats why we have incels today.

A clump of cells is not a baby, moron. At the point when it start to take some resemblance to human being, abortations are illegal for a variety of reasons.
The issue with murder is not that something dies, which is completely natural and happens every second within your own body, but how murder affects the whole system. A fetus has no bearing on a society, it does not have connections to other humans yet and hasnt contributed anything to which he can be punished or rewarded. In short, he lacks the subjectivity and as such, moral weight. Instead its merely an object within a subject.
The issue with murder is how it affect those who are still. Dead on the other hand do not hold opinions.

A woman killing her baby is an instinctual act of sort, because it is actually quite common in nature and in both cases it is done not out of desire to cause suffering, but out of desire to live (well; by preserving resources). Consider this however: before abortions were a thing, men of east would enmasse kill an already formed and born babies (of female gender). But to be completely honest for the majority of human history children were rather...often unwanted and treated as commodities and means to end in rather cruel and uncaring ways. You would not want to be a kid in a world where abortations did not exist. Its the smaller evil.
Do not worry tho as in 20 more years most people will be infertile and wont have sex at all.

Exactly. I wish this board can go back to how it used to be.

>I wish this board can go back to how it used to be.
women hate threads, where people were constantly posting webms of women getting their heads chopped off?

Shut up, Demiurge