Literally all the things that matter in this world are genetic. Face, height, dick, not having autism...

Literally all the things that matter in this world are genetic. Face, height, dick, not having autism, not having other mental illnesses, being healthy physically. Why is this world so cruel?

Attached: f56.jpg (2028x1544, 236.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jsfpgw8MEwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you should think about the other way around. Why do people insist on belief that there is justice or fairness in the world ? Its all bs, my hypothesis would be that cohesion of society would be impossible if the strong took everything for themselves while the poor were left with nothing; ffs french revolution is example what happens when people above don't at least try to lie or cover their ways. Just as people made god so priests could live in comfort and have swimming pools, just as people created trickle down economics to give of your hard work paying of illusion so you boss can have ferrari. The game was rigged from the start and you just now realised that.

Attached: cake.jpg (500x748, 71.85K)

I know it's not fair but it fucking hurts for the ones that don't get genetic advantages. It's hell for alot of people.

Physical traits are secondary to personality/mental illness.
An autistic man, even if he looks like a chad, will have a harder time finding a gf and maintaing relationships than a fat and ugly normalfag.
Lookism is a cope.

don't make posts about being misereable cunt. I and nobody else cares. This is my last response, consider that I took 10 min to care a generous gift.
youtube.com/watch?v=Jsfpgw8MEwo

>Why do people insist on belief that there is justice or fairness in the world ? Its all bs

More people should come to terms with this fact. Society is a scam

Attached: 1642888258377.png (594x496, 37.96K)

I am no barry trotter and there are still women that want to date me, sleep with me, have fwb.
So no , youre retarded

Attached: barry_trotter.png (408x433, 187.34K)

Autism is still mostly genetic. If you're born normal sure you can improve.

>Posts a nigger that turned into a tranny
Nice

But you can still be below average looking and still get a decent gf and friends if you're not autistic.
Autism is a death sentence, I'm just trying to say that looks aren't as important as anons want to believe.
But I don't disagree with the point that genetics are pretty much everything. Our lives are decided for us before we're even out of the womb.

I don't think there are many feelings worse than developing a crush on a girl, and then following her on social media only to see her post a ton of photos with her chad boyfriend you didn't know about, and realizing that you never had a chance because compared to attractive people like them you're pretty much a different species.

Attached: 1643947548915.jpg (546x896, 81.63K)

Nah. You chase vapid cents then cry about them being superficial. You set yourself up to fail.

It's almost like evolution is a thing.

genetic determinism. even your willpower, likes, and dislikes are largely genetic.

get a boyfriend OP

Attached: im not gay mom i swear.jpg (1322x2048, 297.77K)

is it not even harder

I don't care, if I want sex, i will drive to a town 2 hours from here and rape a woman, it's just to easy

Yes, gays, especially twinks, are notoriously picky. If you are an ugly fat bastard it is over for you.

>developing a crush on a girl
well maybe stop doing this. If you like her, make a move, and be willing to move on if you get rejected. It's not healthy to obsess over someone

what type do they like

Everything if fault of our parents

0ver