Pimp Thread

youtube.com/watch?v=VBJ0jz50Ivw
This pimp says that to get women they need to choose you and that once they do you get all the women. This pimp has had hundreds of women and you never will because women are only interested in giving their money to daddy. Just remember when you give in and hire a pro to stop being an incel you are giving your money to chad.

Attached: A-175575-1609266865-1073.jpg (599x595, 107.41K)

lol. this guy hates women. he talks about how he can't stand being around them with all their nagging and wishes that he would never see them again yet he has fucked thousands of girls.
on the other hand you simps are in egirls dms all day listening to their problems and getting bitched at over offending them while getting no pussy. they are just using you as emotional tampons while they are fucking based misogynist bbc pimps.

pimp bump

Attached: 9d27fea6f95d0f48ead47a11c5946bfc.png (623x702, 373.98K)

yeah, like a decade ago, i was SO SUPER obsessed with pimps. like the idea that a girl would just prositute herself and give you all her money, because she loved you, was the most incredible thing i ever imagined

i read and listened to them a lot, but i stopped eventually. unfortunately, i will never be a pimp. still super fascinating. you can learn from them

one of the things I learned by listening to pimps is that can't choose to be a part of the game, the game chooses you. it is similar to the black pill idea that unless you are chad it is over. there is a lot of overlap between the two world views. two sides of the same coin.

>one of the things I learned by listening to pimps is that can't choose to be a part of the game, the game chooses you
so it seems, so it seems

another thing is, a real pimp loves money. a real pimp is obsessed with money. pimps do not love women ever. pimps dont fall in love with women, pimps will cut a girl off if he can get another girl who makes more money than her. pimps live for money, nothing else. im white, and i fall in love with women. i fall in love with the idea of women loving me. not pimps. pimps just love money, nothing else. god humbles us all, from time to time

they are very cold too. they cant relate to anyone, and have no friends. in a way, they are very similar to robots, in that they dont have love. they just have a lot of money. its the girl who falls so deeply in love with the pimp. pimps often times cant relate to anyone, they have a lot on their mind, but they have to keep a cold demeanor. they cant ever give power to a girl

its weird to see that love is a one way street for people. for pimps, and normies. beta love them, but women dont love them. women love chad, chad doesnt love them. women love pimps, evil men, murderers, cult leaders, but they dont love them. is mutual love even a thing? maybe, idk

>Just remember when you give in and hire a pro to stop being an incel you are giving your money to chad
this was actually one of the reasons why i was against prostitutes, out of bitterness. but i now i humble myself and i dont think theres any shame with accepting how it is. granted, i dont see prosties, but still

>this guy hates women
mhm, pic related

Attached: ci498rj7k6m71.jpg (520x258, 32.56K)

>robots, in that they dont have love
robots have love, they just don't get love. if they didn't have love tfw wouldn't be a thing

bump again. femanon prostitutes tell us why you stick with your pimp. don't act like you aren't here. we all know this board is frequented by hoes scamming loser incels online.

>be white guy, try to be nice or mean
Girls hate you
>Be nigger do whatever you want
Girls like you

thats why we need a white ethnostate. if niggers want to nig around with their pimp culture in africa whatever, but white men shouldn't tolerate pimps turning out teenage white girls with their bbcs.

Everything is backwards the most cowardly niggers like pimps and gangsters get girls. And then school shooters shoot up schools and churches instead of killing the real problems.
Guys like these pimps.

cope. you are the coward hiding in your room. you can say a lot of bad things about pimps and killers but you can't say they are soft.

Those same people are the ones that probably can't function on a sports team or in the military so stfu.
All they can do is scum around and hide in society .

not true. you need to be tough to be a pimp. if you are a little soiboy how are you going to discipline the women and stop the other pimps from stealing your turf. you need to stop coping in my thread. go back to normiebook.

I don't believe in "you hate them cause you ain't them"
I just hate nigger culture and how women are attached to them. It takes a -iq and schizophrenia to protect your turf.

well why don't you grow a brain and start protecting your turf instead of cope posting like some sort of internet tough guy.

I'm pretty sure facebook is where people worship niggers and not Any Forums like you.
And you really don't have to be tough to "protect your turf" or pull gun triggers .
Or beat people in other ways. It's just dumb -iq nigger culture. They think they own things that they really don't. And they destroy things. And make their lives end sooner than later for in the name of being tough.

Protecting your turf Is a mental illness.
It doesn't really exist unless you have thousands of people involved and maybe niggers do. Youre just a dumbass trying to get one person like me to make a fool out of themselves. Or get arrested. One person can't do anything.

It's not just low iq nigger culture. a majority of the women who these pimps trick out are teenage white girls but instead of protecting your turf you comfort yourself with pathetic platitudes. if these nigger pimps were a bunch of weak cowards they wouldn't have stables of women sucking their dicks and giving them money. they would be incels like you.

There is no proof that this happens on a large scale,or it's all white girls. just one nigger video and rappers saying it happened. When all niggers are pathological liars, blow everything out of proportion and have no morals.
And if I am white and get no pussy why would I go out there and kill niggers to save white women. I get no reward either way.

I didn't say that it's all white women, just that its a majority white women. they have statistics on this. if you don't believe them you can go out irl and do the research yourself.
>And if I am white and get no pussy why would I go out there and kill niggers to save white women.
because white women are essential to the future of out race and our culture. if you don't protect them you are a race traitor.

I just hate niggers and people that give into those worthless humans. Fucking niggers do everything wrong and nothing productive and like people in the comments say he's smart and a good guy and this and that.
This world is just fucking bullshit. I hate how niggers can do anything and all these hordes of retards think they are good smart people. Or it's the right thing they chose to do given their circumstances.
If white people did these things that niggers did . No one would care or people would hate them.
I might be mad but at least I'm happy that I don't give into the thing like how everyone in the comments on your nigger video say. These criminal niggers are such good strong smart cool people with good personalities. How much of a brain dead moron do you have to be to think scum bag niggers are good people..
If you went around them they would probably get you arrested or killed. Don't know what's wrong with all these dumb people that worship garbage ass poor niggers that attracted women. What a garbage society. "I'm a pimp" yes don't know how that works and it shouldn't work. Anyone that's attracted to a nigger Is a dumbass. All a nigger thrives off of is people giving into them, makes them feel better about themselves cause they are worthless and have the worst intentions inside.
>Had a bad childhood as a white person
Your spoiled and privileged
>Had a bad childhood as a nigger
He's such a strong, smart, man with a good personalities and it's 100% ok he rapes people and shoots civilians.

>Those same people are the ones that probably can't function on a sports team or in the military so stfu.
>All they can do is scum around and hide in society

look you guys, user is moralizing when someone takes advantage of parts of society he feels entitled too

user, you know. i find it kinda silly people people moralize about the evils of black culture, but eat meat and daily. its like they are so quick to point out other people's evils, and moralize about it, but care not for the evils they subject animals to

pimping is about exploitation of a girl's love to make you money. its evil, sure

fun fact: did you guys that the white slave owners, who used to exploit black slaves, also made money from exploitation. and did you know that once slavery of humans became illegal, they just switched over to animals?

do i think pimps are evil? i absolutely do. lovers of money, proud men, and have zero compassion. god surely must deal with such people if he is to be called good. but user, if we are to take morals seriously, as we ought to, then we ought to strive to be good people, who dont exploit others for money and pleasure

Attached: free range pigs.jpg (600x480, 81.9K)

>and have no morals
>moralizing on my r9k

user... do you eat meat or dairy? are you vegan?

Attached: 1592921763332.jpg (640x775, 66.91K)