Does your mom look good for her age?

Does your mom look good for her age?

Attached: 1640876234477.jpg (2048x1536, 263.41K)

Left is the only decent looking one and she's not even good looking with that makeup and JAV plastic surgery.
I'm glad my yellow fever died.

They almost look like 19 year old white girls

>They almost look like 19 year old white girls

i lost

my classmates often thought that my mom was my sister because she looks very young

I dont know. She had me when she was 16. She just cracked 40

I imagine someone actually thinking of fucking your mother

Attached: ucbirr5pmn5pm7sbdhdp.png (400x400, 22.33K)

My mom is 43 and I get boners looking at her all the time.

Yes she's 60 and looks pretty good. I'm not into her though.

I've recently discovered that Asian milfs will worship my body when given the chance.

Would you fuck your mom if given the chance?

>Does your mom look good for her age?
Yes.
Everyone in my family looks a lot younger than they are.
Though like 12 years of alcoholism is starting to be unkind to me.

Yes of course. The most I got from her were handjobs though.

her teeth is disgusting and thier head shapes are disgusting with those dark bug eyes. I dont even comment on the open legs, what a roastie whore.
they are full of stretch marks.

I pass.

No. She looks her age.

>most i got were handjobs
Nigga you cant just drop a bomb like that without an explanation. Greentext the story.

Attached: C964E341-3F0B-40BC-8DD1-30B122FD4096.jpg (287x477, 26.42K)

>greentext
There's not really much to say, we live alone and we drink together. Sometimes the conversation beclomes a bit sexual. So I addmitted to her I find her hot once. She got mad at me cause I'm not supposed to think that, but got curious and asked more about what I like about her.
The second time we drank the conversation went further and I admitted I fapped to her before. We kept talking and I said she made me hard, I was drunk enough to just pull it out. Some more talking happened and she agreed to help me out if I like her so much.

Seen worse looking women half her age, so I guess.

She looks way too good to be my mom. I look like shit

was this just a one time thing?

for me, its the one on the left.

It still happens, however not often. She would be the one to start talking sexually and she knows the effect she has on me. I think she just enjoys knowing this, then would tease and ask if I'm hard.