What's Any Forums's opinion on having a "practice" gf? Is it unethical?

What's Any Forums's opinion on having a "practice" gf? Is it unethical?

Attached: afkgaming_2021-08_79649079-d0e7-4acd-853b-6a2b92797da3_copium_png.png (400x388, 70.74K)

Of course it is you fucktwat if you dont even tell her your true intention. Do you want to be a "practice boyfriend" for a girl that you genuinley fall in love for and then be dropped out of nowhere? How sociopathic do you have to be to not understand that and to have to ask that question here? ffs

It is unethical, yes. Not that any of us has ever had one, but the principle of it is retarded, and having the same done to you is just as shitty. Playing with someone's feelings is a cunt move in general.

60% of women have a back up boyfriend, that is; specifically a man who they're planning to jump to the second things go south with their BF.

Fuck ethics. Fat girls with low self esteem are for practice.

Yes, it is an evil thing to do.

Attached: 1622084639865.jpg (250x228, 6.4K)

jeez so your excuse is because some women do it you are allowed to do it aswell? man the fuck up you manlet. Show some value and standards.

>Of course it is you fucktwat if you dont even tell her your true intention
yeah, i suppose thats why you gotta let her know upfront what your intentions are, unless you dont care about ethics. its not unethical if she agrees to it. she can agree to all kinds of things, even illegal things, and its not immoral, because she's a consenting adult

you could make the argument that no person is worth loving because they're all evil pieces of shit, and that only a good god is worth loving, and some argument how its wrong to do anything else but worship this god as hard as you can. personally, i dont believe in a good god, but some do

it seems intuitively true to my moral senses that love, sex and intimacy is inherently evil. i cannot explain why, but it really does feel this way. cathars that died virgins and didnt eat meat, to me, do seem to have the absolute highest moral standards. i dont know

i dont know, user. i dream about getting a practice gf basically everyday. i dont know how i feel about it. i dont believe in a good god, and i dont believe in any revelatory religion. i just suffer, and thats it

Attached: tenor (5).gif (400x300, 1.09M)

ethics dont exist, but either way youre alienating yourself through having a practice gf, youre just gonna consume sex as a product without all the things that make it enjoyable like the intimacy and vulnerability,

pseudo garabage, youre just afraid of your own sexuality

Reality is, no matter how much we whine here on Any Forums, most of us are ethical people. We do make exceptions, though - the pedos among us get the rope, the trannies rope themselves anyway.
Practice gf/bf is sociopathy, especially since we all dream of that one time we will finally be loved and appreciated, and experience the touch of another human. Now imagine it turns out to be fake, and we were just being used. This is what being a practice is.

probably. i would be lying if i said if i grew up with a loving mother, i wouldnt be the most ruthless slayer to ever exist. i just had a shit hand dealt to me, and this is how i cope

i dont know, user

Attached: 1599033490652.png (340x477, 89.83K)

>most of us are ethical people
user... when i made vegan threads, most people laugh at me, laugh at animal suffering, laugh at animal ethics, laugh at ethics as a whole, say morality is for the weak, and are proud they couldnt care less

i dont think most people care about ethics, user

Attached: 1597550658722.jpg (800x800, 154.68K)

Women are not people and it's yet to be objectively proven that they have feelings.

I am not vegan, I eat meat. I am against the animals suffering in the process, but as I said, "most of us". Depends how you view morality in terms of veganism.
And then there is this glue sniffer.

it doesnt have to be this way, go out rebel against the system, connect with people, have sex, but real sex, have a real orgasm, the belief that our desires are bad or wrong is pushed on us so much, so the most you can do is rebel against all forms of repression and agents of sublimation, live life

>the belief that our desires are bad or wrong is pushed on us so much
????????????????????

you must have really nice desires for you to think this. real squeaky clean desires and dreams, user

Attached: 1591733823071.gif (500x360, 2M)

yes and origin

i just deal with my desires directly, most of them really root back to just wanting connect and sex, but even if my desires were hated by society i would still have to do them, its better being hated, outcaste, ostracized for something i truly want than to live a slave

extremely. say my future wife stayed a virgin for me. alright, now say she was a practice girlfriend. now i can't wife her because she didn't wait for me, all because she was some other guy's practice girlfriend.

It's completely unethical, but if any woman deserves it it's the modern woman. I have no sympathy for them.

A FWB would be a great alternative. Not kissing a girl for 30 years makes me deathly afraid. I'd need a good hour to build the courage if it ever were to happen.

the practice gf thing is scary because it seems like such an easy thing for a guy to accidentally do. girls have lots of options wide open so whoever they choose to be with (especially while in their "prime") is really genuine. most young men on the other hand will take whatever affection and attention they can get, but have dreams of having a better life with more options in the future. i am not making an excuse of course you should stop as soon as you realize you are doing it. the "practice gf" is an interesting topic because for once Any Forums is interested in talking about an ugly reprehensible aspect of the man side of the dating dynamics