Erm... that's a bit creepy...

>erm... that's a bit creepy, dude! you know you shouldn't be attracted to girls UNLESS their age is no less than half your age plus seven! it's literally a rule!

Attached: FC229gYXsAQyWX5[1].jpg (1500x1500, 135.73K)

It's funny how the pedo thinks this thread will justify his degeneracy. Sage goes in all fields, pedos go in the graveyard.

>SHE WAS 17 YEARS OLD, 364 DAYS, 23 HOURS, 59 MINUTES, and 59 SECONDS OLD
>YOU SHOULD BURN IN HELL FOR WHAT YOU DID

Attached: 1588337305089.gif (900x1200, 802.21K)

Where should the line be drawn for statutory rape then? Surely they couldve waited the extra second for her to turn 18, no? Should age of consent laws apply to people who count as close enough to 18? Where is that line drawn? A day before? A month? A year? A line needs to be drawn somewhere. Pick.

>Where should the line be drawn for statutory rape then?
>implying we should even have statutory rape laws for sexually mature humans
>implying teenagers cant consent

thank you for your wonderful opinion. i really appreciate how you think teenagers are capable of consenting to sex with people their age, but not older people. thank you for your logically coherent view, thank you, user

>A line needs to be drawn somewhere
im just curious. can you tell me why, and where?

Attached: 1565837658333.jpg (351x600, 50.8K)

>why does a line need to be drawn
because then a 40 year old could rape your 5 year old daughter and face no repercussions

5 year olds arent sexually mature. teenagers are

>tfw only allowed to be attracted to 27 years and older
How am I gonna cope with this? They all hit the wall already.

>pedo
Obsessed, rent free.
Or freudian projection?

>It's funny how the heretic thinks this thread will justify his heresy
Fixed.

I don't have daughter, i am not evil enough to bring innocent soul into this world.
Breeders are bad as pedophiles.

>I don't have daughter, i am not evil enough to bring innocent soul into this world
*AHEM*

BASED. BASED AS FUUUUUUUUUUUCK. so based it hurts. my fingers and face and numb in the presence of something so based i hope you're also vegan

with that said, i do think teenagers can consent, especially how we can concede they can consent with eachother

ok cool so a 40 year old raping a 13 year old without repercussions. not much better

>ok cool so a 40 year old raping a 13 year old without repercussions. not much better
wooahhh, user, thats a strawman. i think rape is immoral

also, many countries do have 13 years old as the age of consent. can you please explain to me why they are wrong? and why it has to be 18?

why its wrong for them to have sex with someone their age, but wrong for someone older than them?

calling it rape would be circular logic, because we are contesting the morality of statutory rape laws. this is assuming they consent

>its rape because the laws said so, and the laws said so because its rape

You see absolutely nothing wrong with a 40 year old with a fully formed brain coercing a young impressionable developing mind into sexual intercourse? 13 year olds can't smoke, drink, vote, make medical decisions for themselves, enlist in the military, or live without a parent but you think they can consent to sex?

Not that user, but you don't need to coerce a young teenage female to have sex with you as an older man. Get your head out of your ass and stop believing in your Disney like views of women. Would an older woman needed to have coerced you as a young horny guy to have sex? Most likely not and that situation isn't common because women, the filth that they generally are, rarely date down. If they do go after younger guys it's some Chad jock that already looks older.

>You see absolutely nothing wrong with a 40 year old with a fully formed brain coercing a young impressionable developing mind into sexual intercourse?
why do you accept a bunch of 40 year old being coerced into voting for some sociopath, just because he promised to give them money?
i hope you dont support democracy user?

i dont think youve ever spoke to a young teenage girl before user. my sister is almost 13 and she probably cares too much about pokemon to even give a shit about sex. every crush she's had has been on someone in her grade and she only ever talked about sex when she was like 5 and asking where babies came from.

for a 13 year old girl to be interested in sex with an older man even in the slightest they'd have to be the one being approached first, which already introduces a weird coercion type power dynamic. how the fuck would you obtain sex from someone that young normally? date them until theyre romantically interested enough for it to somehow cross their mind? i dont understand your logic here user

>seething pedo faggot tries to rationalize his desire for children even though he knows deep down hes a fucking freak

Attached: 1636747068659.jpg (383x383, 41.94K)

i remember a guy telling me this once. it's a pretty good rule but if she legal, then she legal.

Bro you're a retard. Of course I've talked to teenage girls before. I was a teenager once. I've been to middle schools with plenty of pregnant girls. Everyone was having sex or trying to at that age. You must be really sheltered.

we have age of consent laws so that teenage girls aren't trafficked into prostitution. notice how nobody cares when a female teacher rapes their male students but the reverse would prompt an outcry for heads to roll? they're just afraid of teenage girls getting pimped out.

>they're just afraid of teenage girls getting pimped out
Are... are you defending child trafficking?

I'm not even gonna bother dissecting the second part of your post. The things you believe are categorically impossible about young women are literally fairy tales. I only hope to see people like you crying when homewreckers like that Bianca bitch get murdered. You could have all the social facts in front of you showing you teen girls have the capacity to solicit sex and be malicious, and you'd still cling to your copes about them being exploited.

listen i understand like maybe 16 year olds doing that sure but you have to be the most chronically online misogynist incel loser to believe a little retarded snot nosed 13 year old girl could maliciously solicit sex from a grown man on her own volition (if it was caused by previous abuse that would be an entirely different story)

Actually, you shouldn't be attracted to any female unless the average female considers you attractive otherwise it's like totally creepy.