Your turn fuckers

your turn fuckers

Attached: femcel.png (416x470, 130.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ylsBOHXI-1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Debunked and discussed a million times, not our fault that you're a newfag who can't be bothered to keep up.

So will this prove the incels rage as a valid reaction to inceldom, or will foids prove that men are actually violent stupid humans?

If no femcel happenings occur, the foids are the superior gender.

Well, this one time I was insecure about my pee-pee size (like always). So I thought trying to stick my dick in a cheerio would at least make me feel big. But alas, it slid off due to the extra space.

incel = involuntary celibate
femcel = voluntary celibate
they are not the same

Literally the most subhuman, low IQ opinion I have ever witnessed on this board

Mfw only Stacys get 80% of men while you femcels get the 20%

Attached: aff0fdeebdf2aee1f5a20c62a2aeb818.jpg (273x300, 14.87K)

Reply after me please AHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1630688279127.png (750x556, 308.87K)

couples are turning to pegging only, thus no "sex"

youtube.com/watch?v=ylsBOHXI-1E

Once again, women are simply withdrawing themselves from the market because they don't need men when the state provides them with just about everything. Women don't have feelings towards men, especially not towards the average guy, it's a one way street.

20% of women get 80% of the men.

celibate always means voluntary. if you can find another man to fuck you in the ass, you're not a true incel.

The state is men though. Men control all the money and power. The point is that lots of women are sexless losers, not that they need anyone.

The state still provides them with everything they ever needed from men. I understand that you probably feel that this is not a sustainable model, and you're probably right but this is how it is for the time being.

Why would it not be sustainable? This is a first world country.

because men will not support an openly hostile system indefinitely

Attached: 2.jpg (1558x2025, 271.69K)

Men control the system. What do you mean by "support"?

Simply showing up to work. The average joe doesn't have a say in any of this, but they will give up eventually when they realize that they won't get anything for their 60 years of labor. The dropout/"great resignation" is only just the beginning, the idea of LDAR is going mainstream

we just got too cocky

>Men control the system.
The very top-tier of men do. The majority of men get subjugated by them like women and non-whites do. Men usually suffer discrimination by other men.

>men do
Yes.

Correct, the top of the top of men do. The men who aren't at the tip of that particular iceberg are basically treated as fodder for the uppers. It's actually been one of the few constants throughout history.

Most people retire after 60 years of labor.

>superior gender

literally no good contribution to society

All right, this feels pointless, you have the emotional intelligence of a GPT-3 chatbot

I don't see a problem. Men control the system.

>Men control the system.
Which only applies to the privileged section of their demographic, and at the cost of the rest of their demographic (and everyone else with it). Any questions to that is little more than basic classism and resorting to false monoliths.

But they are still men.

Only a class and section of them. Much like only a class/section of women control any systems, and other sections face any prejudice/discrimination whatsoever.