What happened to all the autistic average looking nerdy women with big titties? Back in the late 2000's...

What happened to all the autistic average looking nerdy women with big titties? Back in the late 2000's, All the anime nerd cliques at that weird big titty nerd girl that uploaded naruto amv's on youtube but now it's like they're gone either you have either super fat chicks into anime or 10/10 e-thots. What happened to the honest good breeding material? youtu.be/hraB9VUUsK8

Attached: Screenshot (11).png (1920x951, 555.85K)

weebshit became mainstream

This. Mainstream ruins everything it absorbs. Those big titty girls get attention from men in a way they never used to get, they get pumped'n'dumped, then become angry fatties.

>Remembering how horrible it was to see myself in a mirror in my naruto headband

It was like reality smacking me in the face and forcing me to stare deep into my own autism, but, it was really nice to keep it on my shelf as a decoration.

They transitioned

Social media corrupted women. Specifically tinder instagram abs tik tok and onlyfans

They became feminists, they have a mulatto child, and they chain smoke.

Transitioned and are stuck in a social parameter where they they think they have body dysmorphia because they played with boy toys when they were children

Mentally mutilated, brainwashed into chopping their tits off.

fr. It feels good that anime's mainstream, so it's not a secret you have to keep from your peers to avoid ridicule anymore, but sometimes, seeing people use anime to look cool and hip without actually being into it sorta feels like cultural appropriation XD I remember making the mistake of showing off my freshly learned weebism from a summer of being inside too much in like 2010 in middle school, and I became the female *classroom scapegoat.* Not. Good. Times.

But being to talk to friends about anime without getting IRL ghosted is fucking awesome no cap. The cultural appropriation type feeling aspect doesn't matter bc at the end of the day, people come to the *old weaboos* for advice on what to watch, and I am happy to be among the wise weeb elders. And we knew how cool it was the whole time so yaa :)

/thread
life was more honest before social media

>What happened to all the autistic average looking nerdy women with big titties?
They never existed.
>All the anime nerd cliques at that weird big titty nerd girl that uploaded naruto amv's on youtube
No they didn't, that never happened.

Your homesick for a home that never existed.

Attached: 1643395346186.png (600x1093, 738.65K)

oh and also, the extreme shame of the stigma of being a weaboo, combined with being "below average" in the looks departments taught some of us a horrible, but true lesson: People are more respectful to others who are more attractive, and simp to pop culture more. So some of us decided to get good at makeup, and do fitness stuff. Some simp pop culture, but that's not me because I'm dirty hipster trash and I love it

you's a gaslighting freak, freak

or ur sheltered and have never been to public school lol

>So some of us decided to get good at makeup, and do fitness stuff.
You will never be a real woman.

>you's a gaslighting
So telling the truth is gaslighting?
>or ur sheltered and have never been to public school
I went to public school, there was literally no one like that around.

Also reddit spacing and improper grammar.

say that to my chromosomes bud

you know somebody's lost when the only thing they have left to correct is your grammar or text formatting lol

i miss them, they were the only girls who were ever nice to me
slashthread

I would but they are xy.
>Makes up blatant lies so he can reminisce about a past that never happened
>Can't even spell properly
This is a certified mentally challenged moment.