Just bought a $200,000 sports car

Just bought a $200,000 sports car.

Eat a dick nazis.

Attached: Chadsan.png (552x509, 336.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zhCQcFNH4cE?t=50
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that explains why those leftists ecelebs are so afraid of tankies

193,000 people watching a commie fag? whY?

Obviously a guy who thought you could make a living on youtube is a bernie supporter lol

at least post this on pol

the darkness is winning

fuck off you fucking fed

Jarring, yeah. I don't understand the people who'd willingly tune in. Maybe he's the equivalent of the hot tub girls, but for women?
Anyways it's funny how lefties make mental back-flips in order to defend their husbando's erratic spending habits.

Any Forums is a legitimate board.

Who?
Also did he actually buy it flat out or does he have a monthly payment. I hate when people say they own something like a house or a car but they're making payments on it, you don't own it the bank does and you're renting it until you either pay it off in a decade, which at that point you've already paid more for what's it worth with the interest or you get bored of it so you do the exact same thing with a different house or car for a "change of pace" or to do "something different". Very gay, jewish, and cringe

why not? people like successful people. have you tried being successful?

>MASSIVE moralfags about every single thing on the planet
>politics, people being rude on youtube, character attacks on youtubers for dozens of episodes, spread lots of gossip
>rich millionaires
>moralize on the environment and virtue signals on any politically correct moral issue
>literally gives people money twitter and humblebrags about it
>"i cant be vegan because i just like eating meat so much. i know im a cunt, but sorry, i just do so much good already"
>"listen, i can buy a million dollar home and drive expensive cars because im a communist and i earned it, stop hating on me you capitalist pig"

im telling you, they have ZERO, absolutely zero morals. i honestly think that people that worship them also have zero morals, and just worship them uncritically, like gods

Attached: hasan-ethan.jpg (1920x1131, 320.07K)

that's circular reasoning. he is successful because many people watch him, why do people watch him because he is successful.
now give me the real reason why 200k people would watch a dude reacting to random videos. he's not even funny or anything

i hate ideology so much, hasan legit commodifies leftism as a product

yeah, it's bad and frankly i don't even see what any of their fans see in them. ethan klein is absolutely disgusting inside and out and hasan looks and sounds like he has the iq of a donkey. "i do so much good already," neither of them do anything except grift money out of impressionable young people with absolutely bottom of the barrel zero effort content, the messiah complex of roaches like these is bewildering.

youtu.be/zhCQcFNH4cE?t=50

explain to me how people like hasan exist

how can anyone stand to listen to hasan speak for any appreciable amount of time, fuck

remember when a dude came to him when he was streaming outside and left because he was scared for some reason? that was hilarious because he's such a pussy

His fans are all zoomer gay twink boys and women, they watch him cause hes attractive.

He is 100% correct because zoomers are retarded and can't read Lenin anymore so they have to listen to autists online.
Stay mad Nazis.

Attached: 1643139993586.jpg (570x712, 81.25K)

>being a leftist means you can't spend money because I said so!

Attached: 1642947431649.jpg (900x900, 80.19K)

But the halo effect isn't real and you just have to take 5 showers and be confident kek

hes not saying he cant spend money hes calling him a hypocrite, which he is

omg i need to donate more of my moms money to him so he can be even more rich and successful to btfo capitalist chuds by starting a video on his stream and walking away then posting pictures to his insta of him dressed up like a teenager despite being like 30 years old or some shit

t. zoomer communist

Maybe he should have used that 200k towards one of the causes that he vaguely espouses to his 14 year old followers who keep charging their parents' credit cards to him

Senpai I want to break into his house and beat him to death with a hammer while he's live so bad lol

Normalize violence

How is it hypocritical though?
Communism makes no prescription about luxury or wasteful spending.
Just the organization of the system of production.

>man who would be the first dumped in the mass grave if a worker's revolution happened fancies himself communist saviour

200k doesn't do shit.
It's on the same level as that youtube retard larping about cleaning the ocean or whatever or some billionaires charity.
Doesn't solve any systematic issues.

>demonizes the rich
>is part of the non-working class and lavishly spends money simply handed to him

Yikes moment.

Communism is a state achieved by collectivization of the means of production and the socialization of labor. ie, you don't get to sit around making videos and accepting donations from poor people all day, you don't get to own a disproportionate amount of individual wealth.

He puts on videos on stream while he watches his social media on the phone.
That's what they're coming for.

Mostly this I never really understood why a normal human being would watch him, he gives the stupidest takes on everything