Fembots why dont you have huge breasts?

Fembots why dont you have huge breasts?

Attached: 1644049592959.jpg (500x697, 29.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cc.com/video/rucjkn/chappelle-s-show-it-s-a-wonderful-chest-uncensored
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why don't you have a big dick?
>inb4 i do
post it with a ruler.

no i dont want to see that shit, we already know its small

Internal testes stopped me from having a normal puberty, and I like it.
I'm the tallest member of my family and I basically look like a 16 year old teenage boy with ueber long hair despite being mid 30.

was dick size affected

I do have, that is why I want to get a reduction. Flat girls are God's favorite, they don't suffer and don't look like a cow

they are medium sized and doing their best

Mine are literally bigger than in OP's pic, but it's because I'm fat. I look like a barn animal, it's disgusting. We should have never evolved breasts. Other primates are doing just fine without.

Dont you fuckin do it.

Attached: C08270E1-2AD4-4B8D-B4C5-09BED9666BA1.gif (200x162, 546.16K)

Other primates have breasts, I think you are looking at the wrong issue, loosing breasts won't stop you being fat.

Some fat women have small booba.

Why I shouldn't? They are a hindrance

cc.com/video/rucjkn/chappelle-s-show-it-s-a-wonderful-chest-uncensored

You and all the other breasted (i mean blessed) individuals should watch this

You know what I mean. Mammary glands by themselves don't take up much space and can be flat when not actively lactating. Humans breasts are mostly fat by volume, which is unique among mammals.

cool when gf

>No big titty gf
The pain is lessened knowing I'd make a not so great boyfriend but a shred of yearning is still there

her generic whore expression and heavily photoshopped breasts makes me hate women

>
WAHHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BABY CAN'T LIFE A LIGTHWEIGHT SANDBAG WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAH WAH WAHHHHHHHH

dyel roastie

I do admit it was a funny sketch. I am a brunette too so reading the description was fucking funny kek.
Though the girl would invite her as bridesmaid. With smaller tits she would not take the attention from the bride

I have huge areola that's it, sorry boys I'm burger tits

Don't have a dick.
Infants with internal testis or some kind of androgen insensitivity typically develop an externally normal looking vulva, and maybe an incompletely formed womb. Externally, it looks like a normal female baby and individuals only notice something is wrong due to reduced or completely absent puberty and infertility - I literally didn't know until I was over 30.

Strap two sandbags to your chest and run with them, then talk to me.