Unity Thread

Was he right bros? Would he be right if Super Mutants were not sterile?

>You must be joking.

Attached: F440653E-F27B-463F-A333-20104CD70F73.jpg (600x600, 266.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCYxzNCtevxwYNLzeqBytUWg/playlists
youtube.com/watch?v=EE6Ct39bYUc&
youtube.com/watch?v=UStJld0m1Bg&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how autistic are you to post this over and over seriously hang yourself you dumb fucking faggot

Super Mutant sterility had a workaround:
Work a deal with Vaults - pure humans (doesn't even matter the age so much, as Lily Bowen proves) in exchange for the protection and maybe supply of the Vaults.
I imagine many middle-aged vault dwellers would jump at the chance to protect their family with the newfound Super Mutant abilities.

So, basically, pure humans and Super Mutants enter a symbiotic relationship.

Unfortunately, this goes against the spirit of the Unity. The Unity existed to unite humanity into one highly communal race. Under your proposition, the Unity would consist of two separate races; worse still, these two races would be unequal. This could lead to conflict in the future.

Furthermore, FEV is limited. The Unity may eventually be able to produce more, but doing so would require extremely advanced technology. The Unity would like run out of FEV before rediscovery the technology needed to create and modify FEV.

>to have done the things I have done
he was right to gain power by any means necessary, it is the only way to do good in the world, this is the complete opposite of what we have been taught, the good are supposed to give up power, but really, they should not

he should have just changed his game plan that's all, he had a lot of resources to do good, say if someone got terminal cancer he could dip them in the mutant goo and basically save their lives, they could go on to serve communities of humans who can still reproduce so civilization can go on

The arrangement could be temporary.

pureblood humans (Usually) become more intelligent as Super Mutants (See: Lieutenant) meaning the Unity's research teams would definitely be bolstered by such an arrangement, making the study of FEV more productive.

It is not contrary as much as you think. The Vault Dwellers and the Unity forces would be separated by the Vault blast doors themselves - and anyone can tell you fences make the best neighbors.
It's not foolproof, but such mutual separation can make amicable relations more likely.

You may be right.

I would also like to point out that the Master does not seem to be a particularly stable individual. His decision to commit suicide was not a rational choice but rather an emotional choice.

Fair point.

Again, his decision to commit suicide seems to have been an emotionally driven choice.

Whould you become a ghoul?

Attached: NCR California map.png (3000x3000, 1.34M)

I answered this question in the previous threads.

In case you needed a reminder of what I said:

Honestly, I probably would assuming certain conditions were true.

1. Immortality was technologically unfeasible within my lifetime or too expensive for me to afford.

2. People would still see me as fundamentally human. I would not mind if they are disgusted with me, as long as they do not try to harm me.

3. The government would not try to kidnap me for experimentation.

I swear Any Forums is just the same threads over and over again.
How long until that one guy from western posts about changing schools again?

The purpose of this thread is to discuss Fallout. This thread is intended to be a Fallout general of sorts.

Have you played any fallout 1 or 2 mods?
youtube.com/channel/UCYxzNCtevxwYNLzeqBytUWg/playlists
I found this guy's channel, and he has a lot of fallout reviews I never heard of
youtube.com/watch?v=EE6Ct39bYUc&
youtube.com/watch?v=UStJld0m1Bg&

I use Fallout Fixt for Fallout 1 and the Fallout 2 Restoration Project for Fallout 2.

I am familiar with some of those YouTubers.

Is Olympus 2207 good?
I've seen it shilled around and i'm wondering if it's worth a go

I have not tried it.

Fallout 2 had the best companions
I really need to do a 10 charisma power armor run.

Attached: 1602495180132m.jpg (682x1024, 83.82K)

cool post user, never heard of this youtuber, thanks.

JOIN
DIE
JOIN
DIE

>DIE

Ok Master

Attached: 02589326-22B0-4788-B503-DF05C8CD63B1.jpg (1536x940, 244.38K)