Alright Any Forums convince me to cum and then wait 12 hours from now

alright Any Forums convince me to cum and then wait 12 hours from now

Attached: 20220205_182810.jpg (2419x3225, 1.54M)

dubs and you cum

>off by 1
not in this thread, i wont

Attached: TheLegendaryGambler-JP-Anime-DM.png (279x403, 153.88K)

i worded my post poorly, i meant post something that will convince me

like i can't fill a shot glass to an anons digits

Wait 12 hours for what?

for my cum to fill that shotglass up, sombody has to provide the material

Isn't Yugi The Legendary Gambler

its supposed to represent a younger version of yugis grandfather

Dubs and you cum reroll

Dubs and you cum to this image

Attached: dipshitfrownwithcum4.png (1255x959, 1.09M)

you gonna drink it once its full?

thanks for bumps, i'll be active for another half hour or check the archives if someone posts a good one i missed i've picked out a photo of a certain femanons butt
you got the dubs technically but i don't need digits because i'm doing it anyway
no i wont drink it

i didnt close my spoiler but i don't need the digits as i'm going to do it anyway and i wont drink it i got the dubs, lol

>no i wont drink it

Pussy. Why fill it in the glass then? you wanna fry it in a pan and eat it? or use it as some ingredient? there are even cookbooks and receipes in the web that suggest how to consume sperm

>Why fill it in the glass then?
so i can actually show it, why do you want me to chris chan it?

Because your body put in the effort to produce it. Dont fucking waste nutrients. Be thankfull and respectfull to your body. It trusts your brain to be steered into a proper direction. Eat up motherfucker

Attached: KEKPEPE.gif (400x560, 308.88K)

The real way to appreciate it is to blast a girl's uterus with your sperm. Not by eating it.

true. And if abortion occours you have to consume the fetus.

alright guys, i'll settle with the picture i have until somebody posts a better one, i know its better because i'll jack into the shot glass to it, around 7 hours from now guys. i'm going off for now
i want to blast it into a girls uterus but i can't right now, or ever really, man i wanna be a father but i'm stuck to, well this...

nice cum chalice prince.

Attached: 1334110131392.jpg (700x1139, 613.19K)