What are some Any Forumscore anime?

What are some Any Forumscore anime?

Attached: 1643847099273.jpg (640x960, 133.9K)

Satou was a failed normalfag and has female friends, NHK is a fraud.

I've been running an anime & manga club in my middle school for this school year. Prior to this I've never really watched or dabbled in anime beyond stuff I incidentally watched growing up.
Virtually none of it seems geared toward Any Forums in the same way that something like John William's "Stoner" is, especially not anime. There's bound to be enough fringe manga out there to cater to your tastes, but anything that becomes mainstream enough to balloon into getting a show probably is normal.
Out of all of the manga I've been collecting?
A Girl on the Shore, the entire original run of Devilman, Mazinger Z, Nijigahara Holograph/Goodnight PunPun, NeuN, Kuro Kishi Monogatari, Soukou Tekidanhei, The Isle of Tokkou.
Most anime recommendations are just going to skew towards the usual hits popular on Any Forums, Cowboy Bebop and the like.

Attached: EaA3KvSWoAIbdjd.jpg (560x766, 92.98K)

Most anime for the last twenty or so years has aired at late hours for small audiences, and there is way weirder stuff than NHK.

The anime adaption of NHK wasnt as weird as the manga

nhk is far and away the most robot anime. BY THE WAY, i was buying nhk manga (only a couple volumes because i was broke broke broke), back in 2007 i think. i remember. i threw them away when i was moving because i was paranoid someone would make fun of me for them. true story, i regret doing so. i read the manga and watched the anime before r9k even existed, oddly enough. i browsed Any Forums a lot and there were some of us there, even back then

nhk is #1 by a huge margin. other animes just dont capture the essence of being a robot. i dont really ever watch anime, but i did like eva and cowboy bebop, but those arent really robot animes

>Satou was a failed normalfag and has female friends, NHK is a fraud.
shut up you disingenuous deceptive hypocrite. lying filth. ALL ROBOTS wanted love in their life, but they failed for one reason or another. no one here is jesus. no one here at every point in their life voluntarily didnt want sex and didnt dream about love. you arent some pious virgin with an obsession with god and willing to sacrifice your dreams for god, at every step of the way until death

we are all failed lovers. we all wanted love, and we all failed to get it. that is the essence of what it means to be a robot; failure to ever love

Attached: 1642887187202.jpg (1008x827, 335.93K)

What about the NHK novels, did those got translated?

have you at least LOOKED at the suggestions from last time you made this thread?

god i would accept even the manga misaki.

Attached: niebo.jpg (728x1057, 63.11K)

Lain probably

Attached: 1644055057726.gif (500x357, 1.56M)

read the book

no, lain is for schizos
thats why trans like i so much

i identify with her a lot and have trouble making and keeping connections in the real world

???????
i read the translated book in 2007 while still in highschool. the translation has been floating around for a long long time. i remember i kept making thread about it on Any Forums, until someone finally linked it

my rankings:

1. anime
2. manga
3. novel

the novel was good, but it was short and sweet. the anime REALLY went in with expressing how tatsuhiko felt. im glad i got the name right the first time, after double checking on google

Attached: 1574072784177.jpg (604x373, 57.35K)

Lain isnt as good as nhk. I mean now lainfans are just egirl attentionwhores.

umm...... where do i find one of these egrills?

I still havent finished the anime should I just read the manga, then watch the anime?

On tinder getting fucked by chad.

i dont think it matters. if you like it, consume all of it. i would reconmend doing 1 at a time. i remember i read the manga multiple times, read the manga multiple times, and saw the anime multiple times

infact, a year or 2 ago, i streamed all of NHK on cytube. it was my robot stream that i stream tokyo godfathers every year on new years ever (last time was the 3rd year running btw, i have archival proof)

i tried streaming lain. holy shit i hate that anime, its fucking garbage. unrelateable trash. idk how ppl like it

Attached: 1643452435587.png (1224x1197, 21.95K)

Guess i'll just read the manga and watch the anime some time later. Sad that watching so much NTR hentai makes watching any anime/ reading any manga imagine the main character getting cucked.

Attached: file.png (474x266, 78.57K)

>has female friend and not a virgin
it's depressing but not r9k

Kaiji. It is bretty good.

Attached: d5ux6xf-c7c8b0de-3f50-4439-95bc-58590ef3e8be.png (6079x5065, 1.36M)

ok so you have awful taste
i guess you don like media unless it features wow or other nerdy shit
you should contact a psychatrist
seriously lain is about loosing your grip wiith reality the way a schitzophrenic does

is nice to see there are robots that feel the same about NHK. I remember I bought the mangas back when I was 17, and I didn't know what was it really about at the beginning.

But damn, that shit hit really hard on me. I read it in a difficult phase of my life, when I first saw coming that I was slowly becoming a robot. I don't really know why but it emotionally marked me somehow

I still have the mangas today, they remember me of my father. I miss him, I remember he drove for 2 hours with me to buy the last tomes I missed to complete the collection because the store nearby didn't have them

When I told him "thanks for driving me there, dad" he told me "no problem user, that's what we dads are for"

Attached: EGhDjIUW4AAVPUp.jpg (2048x1152, 305.99K)