Join uni club

>join uni club
>about half guys, half girls
>all the girls have talked about their boyfriends
>almost all the guys are single
There was never any hope, was there?

Attached: nothing.jpg (500x500, 39.62K)

women lose their high standards when constantly presented with their own mortality and age. These girls don't really ave boyfriends, they don't want mediocre men but once those girls hit 30 they will have choice of becoming a catlady or marry a 'nobody'. That 'nobody' being you OP

he thinks he owns nothing but he'll always own that smile :)

girls with interests generally don't be single for long, it's a supply-and-demand issue. Being around more gives you more of a chance to be there during the window of opportunity, though

No, I have seen their boyfriends come to pick them up.
It's uncanny, it's like an artistic representation of men being to low for women in their same social group.
If they somehow manage to socialize together, they will have boyfriends outside of the men they socialize with.
But this was provided to me with a literal example, so I can't brush it off as incel bullshit.
there are the same number... HOW can either supply or demand be different?

bumbbberoni

Wish I could get some replies

Try larping as a fembot, this braindead board only likes that

Yeah you discovered firsthand that women date up. Its like that old saying

> I wouldnt want to join any club that would have me as a member.

Women view men as abstractions not flesh and blood like them. They need to feel inferior to their man in order to be attracted to him. Thus in her retarded female brain if a man is in a social club with her he must be on her level and that doesnt get the giny tingling. Thats why they literally have a term for entering a long term relationship with their looks match. They call it settling lol.

This is the most pessimistic post that I think is entirely correct.
christ, I want to curl up and die.

>Thats why they literally have a term for entering a long term relationship with their looks match. They call it settling

Attached: agni.jpg (1280x1600, 297.43K)

also I should mention that the boyfriends weren't actually more attractive looking than the guys in the club, or than the girls.
I have no idea if they are social chads either, but for some reason they necessarily must be a cut above the guys in the club.

I joined a Korean language club as an Elliot Rodger without knowing it's a place for dating of White betas and Korean women. After that I ignore all Asian women. Other non-White women are the same.

>join an asian club for asians as an asian
>feel unwelcome because you're not white
I'm a white yellow fever fag myself but your seethery is 100% justified in this case, that's shitty. Sorry that happened brah, fuck those faggots

Just being older probably makes them come off as more mature. Not including having a car, a place that isn't a dorm, a job that pays etc.

>talk to female
>they make literall npc conversatiom
I legit wish i was gay.

I suppose they might be older, I haven't considered that. but they could come join the club too.

not having that problem really. they seem nice enough.

Literally the most important thing about a girl is her lack of npc Brain to me, why is cognitive thought so rare in women.

>why is cognitive thought so rare in women.
Because they don't need to think for themselves. All they need is to be accepted by the group, which gives them food/shelter/offspring/protection.
So women will always go with whatever the majority/media says/does. They don't want to be controversial or individualistic in any way. Especially young women, it changes a little with age once they have nothing left to lose, like the middle aged anti vax Karens.
It's different for men. Being accepted by the group doesn't guarantee food/shelter/offspring, so being individualistic/controversial isn't as threatening because it can potentially lead to big money by becoming some kind of leader or exceptional individual worthy of praise. Women are naturally risk averse, men are natural risk takers.

Many of those girls are sharing a bf. Some knowingly, others unaware but suspicious and staying anyway.

I don't think that's true
a

That is blackpill cope, reality is that they just got picked up by higher status men.

We can marry them once they turn 30 and ugly after taking miles of dicks and cum on their faces and mouths.
Haha epic! Wasting your youth has never been as satisfying as today!