Burnt out on anime

>burnt out on anime
>not motivated to play any vidya

what the fuck am I supposed to do with my Friday/Saturday?

Attached: 1610797768394.png (1280x720, 72.67K)

Write a light novel

iktf user. I'm just tired as shit and finished HxH yesterday. I bought Dying Light 2 today but just have no energy to play. Maybe tomorrow I guess.

Attached: download (25).jpg (1920x1080, 1.06M)

I'm not very creative, nor would I find the process of writing very enjoyable.

>I'm just tired as shit and finished HxH yesterday.
I'm 70 episodes into Gintama and I love it, but it's just a ton of anime and I dont want to burn out on it.
>I bought Dying Light 2 today but just have no energy to play. Maybe tomorrow I guess.
I wish I could pirate that just to have something to do. I'm always tempted to shell out money just to have something to do, but I'm resisting.

If you're a cute girl I'll invite you to hang out at my place, I'll order pizza or whatever you want, we can play vidya together or watch a movie

same but with everything other than music and also every day

Im not a girl, but im always tempted to blow money on pizza takeout just to salvage my boring ass weekend

what are you listening to? Ive been listening to deftones a lot lately

I listen to all sorts of stuff but right now I'm listening to a 2 hour drum n bass mix, it's cool. Deftones is really good, especially fond of digital bath. Ohms was quite good.

Wanna suck each other's dick, op? No homo

>ds2 screenshot
kek

I actually just got that off google by searching Majula. Literally just reverse image search it.

Im so excited for Elden Ring

I am not, I'll probably buy it after release when it goes on a sale with at least 70% discount

why arent you excited?

masturbate and shitpost.

Attached: 1631178242874.jpg (579x819, 349.18K)

Hang out with me while i play vidya and watch anime

what is there to be exited about?
it's just a video game to waste your hours on and from the looks of it it'll just be dark souls 3 dlc with reused assets and animations

this is actually what ive been doing for the past 6 hours

what vidya and anime?

>what is there to be exited about?
going on a massive adventure
>it's just a video game to waste your hours on
yes thank god
>and from the looks of it it'll just be dark souls 3 dlc with reused assets and animations
thats the best part, it's going to be a fucking massive theme park of all the previous souls, bloodborne and sekiro bosses tweaked and reskinned, plus a swath of new shit. I can't wait.

>this is actually what ive been doing for the past 6 hours
thats smart.

Attached: 1621576044472.jpg (323x456, 19.58K)

league of legends and Nagasarete Airantou

its still not how id like to be spending my weekend. I'm a neet so it doesnt really matter, but I still like when Friday and Saturday have that "energy" you know?

Never played league before
>Nagasarete Airantou
looks cute, Imma check it out

Well I have been NEET for over ten years now so I don't really care what day it is so no, I don't know "energy" of friday.

Attached: 1623404312084.jpg (707x1000, 367.7K)

well for the last decade plus Friday always had an energy. Something special about playing TF2 on Fridays or renting a movie and getting takeout on the weekends. Staying up to watch toonami, ect.

I look forward to Friday night threads on Any Forums all week long.

Wish I had that sort of magical enrgy on fridays. It's saturday here already tho and just woke up so guess I need saturday energy now.

try going on Any Forums and participating in the thread, it's still up. It's a lot of fun. Try to plan something to do with your Saturday night even if it's just watching anime or vidya. There's a ufc event and toonami Saturday night which always feels like an event.

>going on a massive adventure
video game adventures feel like chores now, the only thing I liked about dark souls was the selection of armors and weapons you could get to make your character look cool
>thats the best part, it's going to be a fucking massive theme park of all the previous souls, bloodborne and sekiro bosses tweaked and reskinned, plus a swath of new shit. I can't wait.
that's just sad playing with reused assets is just shit you did before with different color painted on it