Getting caught masturbating stories?

Got caught by my mom while fucking my ass with a dildo while jerking off. This is probably peak embarrassment in life how does it get worse than that? This will be the last thought that crosses my mind on my deathbed. After it happened I just told her lets never speak about this ever and it hasn't been brought up thankfully. It's not existential dread level bad but it pops in my head once in a while and makes me physically cringe and call myself a retard.

Attached: smug megumin.png (600x665, 479.37K)

good, faggots should be ashamed of themselves until their early demise from aids

I actually don't fuck dudes I'm quite indifferent to relationships and the baggage that comes with them.

t. handholdless kissless 35 year old chud

How the fuck did that happen op, if you're going to shove a dildo up your ass at least have enough common sense to lock the door to your room, are you doing it so often you don't even bother planning it anymore?

I wanted to see if lube was as good as a fellow robot said. So i put oil on my meatscepter and jerked as fast as I can with full death grip, it turns out it's really loud and someone was home.

t. raging diseased faggot

mom caught me jerking off on my bed one time and she hasn't come into my room ever since, even when she knocks she waits for me until i open the door... right when it, happened i wanted to fucking an hero right away from embarrassment but she never brought it up afterwards thank god
btw i don't have any sex toys like OP lol

Attached: 20220202_233839.jpg (720x1280, 130.28K)

I was high as shit and just ended up forgetting to so yeah don't do drugs kids or do them safely. I'm off the weed now though the cooms weren't worth the psychosis.

you are disgusting and you know it. jesus christ stop doing shit like that.

Attached: 1632519787264.png (197x177, 64.95K)

Yeah ever since this happened to me she always knocks. She usually did even before this but not always like in this situation.

>you are disgusting and you know it.
Yes I'm not going to deny I am a coomer.

>stop doing shit like that
Why it's fun? Obviously not that situation though.

i guess it's 'normal' to jerk off, r-right? not with a dildo tho... has your mom started treating you differently after that? and how much did she actually see user?

>has your mom started treating you differently after that?
As far as I've noticed no surprisingly and I'm glad about that.

> how much did she actually see user?
Literally everything I was bare naked on bed bent over on my knees doggy style position ass facing door. Pretty bad.

Attached: 1640733575453.jpg (225x225, 6.83K)

>I was bare naked on bed bent over on my knees doggy style position ass facing door
holy fucking shit lmao.. how do you even masturbate like that without making any noise? actually nevermind that, props to your mom for not being traumatized after seeing her son in that position lol

Attached: 1643583911299.jpg (536x593, 155.71K)

My mom found my AGP drawer

Attached: 1611472606197.jpg (750x674, 51.92K)

>how do you even masturbate like that without making any noise?
Left hand for dildo right hand for jerkin not that hard it was a big dildo though so that made it easier.

>props to your mom for not being traumatized after seeing her son in that position lol
Yeah honestly have no idea what was goin through her head at that moment or after. She knew even before this happened though that I was bi so I bet she wasn't shocked to oblivion.

>AGP
What does this stand for please enlighten me user?

ngl having you explain to me how you jerk off is kinda hot but also very gay lol
>she knew i was bi
well, that's at least one awkward conversation avoided... imagine having to tell her that after she saw you the way she did holy crap
what the fuck is AGP?

Attached: 1642478507780.jpg (640x640, 259.12K)

>ngl having you explain to me how you jerk off is kinda hot but also very gay lol
Well this thread is pretty gay desu. But I do enjoy making blood rush to your throbbing meat tube if that's what you want.

Attached: Pico.jpg (1600x1600, 449.05K)

friend's family is weird sell stuff at the flea market. friend had old playboy magazines. friend gave me mag. dad found it kept on saying stuff from 1987. harry vaginas are in them.

make sure your door's closed this time user, you don't want your mom finding out you like turning on robots on r9k lol

Attached: 1640754696820.jpg (600x660, 44.54K)

my brother's wife walked in on me masturbating in the one of the house's bathrooms when i was visiting them. funny thing is that i was actually masturbating while thinking about her