To women

To women,

I resent you because you hate men, and you support discrimination based on your convenience and have the gaul to blame me.

user

Attached: E852276D-5833-48E5-B8E2-3A418032C022.jpg (600x400, 27.41K)

Retard, I understand you are too lazy to change your words substantially, and just regurgitate it with online thesaurus every time. But you are too lazy to even change the photo?
Why are you simultaneously so lazy and uninspired, yet so devoted to such pointless copying and pasting over and over again?
That is a far more interesting discussion topic than whatever regurgitated shit you shat out today

unironically the result of autism, its like they just cant help themselves, they have to post the same shit over and over and over again

The kitten is cute, makes me want to pat it on its stupid little head. Is it a representation of you, user?

To user,

I resent you for implying the kitten is a representation of me.

OP

Seething resentment.
What a weird attempt to market your lack of sticktoitiveness.
>" All people who act consistently are autistic!"
> Is it a representation of you, user?
It's become part of the meme. If you want to ascribe that cat to me as an avatar I don't mind. Im not trying to control people's perception of me. I post it now out of consistency. I think there's too much formless trash being excreted onto this board. You can't be meaningful without a format. You can't be playful without rules. This board is unbalanced in that way. Not enough structure anymore.
Neck yourself you lying faggot. Nobody needs you to speak for me

>I think there's too much formless trash being excreted onto this board.
Oh the irony, the irony, this is comedy gold

you cant spell btw, its gall not gaul lolll

You're pretty obnoxious.You're Like a gnat. Just following me around. Do you have a crush on me?

You're like yipping every time i post a response to someone else. You have an obsession.

umm i wasnt that user... i just wanted to point out your spelling error lol. picrel is a gaul

Attached: D28C12EA-C5C1-423B-85D0-7344B78B95BB.jpg (436x600, 29.68K)

I agree I find you hilarious, this is better than any comedy show or whatever. Obsessed? Yeah, obsessed with how many zingers I can land on you every time you earnestly write this garbage, hahhahhaha

You are possibly the least funny loser on this thread. You sound like a teenage boy.

Next time you feel like bringing that up you should neck yourself for being a pedantic faggot instead.

>You are possibly the least funny loser on this thread. You sound like a teenage boy.
How dare you have the GALL to call me a teenage boy, a group associate with being wild and unruly, like a GAUL

i think youre just mad you got spellchecked by a female, sorry chud but i can tell you dont read much

>how many zingers I can land on you
You literally just complain because you're a retard. That's not a zinger and there's nothing interesting about you. The only reason to reply with you is to bump the thread.

You are an obnoxious faggot that nobody likes. Why do you want to sit on my dick so much?
> spellchecked by a female, sorry chud
Nigga chill, you're embarrassing yourself getting this upset.

Look at this post guys, look at this. It is a piece of art.
In the first part, the OP says
>You are an obnoxious faggot that nobody likes. Why do you want to sit on my dick so much?"
It shows his autistic raging at a silly sentence stringing the words Gaul and gall.

But immediately after this, OP says this
>Nigga chill, you're embarrassing yourself getting this upset

Right after raging at some silly word play, he screams the N word at some other guy, saying
>you're embarrassing yourself getting this upset

You literally raged at some silly word sentence, and then started lecturing on people that they are raging too much on silly things

The lack of insight is astounding.

Im not gonna read your gay blog love letter. You seem like you have a raving insecurity though. There's a kind of desperation in the way that you write. You're craving my attention. You probably crave a lot of people's attention. This is just a shot in the dark, but do you have bpd?

Dear newfag/redditor,

On this site, the word nigger is not to be mulled over and does not need to be censored as the "n words". This act of censorship makes you look like a Redditor and a tranny, and is frowned upon.

This is just a warning. Do as you please, but sincerely kill yourself Redditor.