I wear a hair system (toupee) and it looks great but im too embarrassed to be with any women because I dont want them...

I wear a hair system (toupee) and it looks great but im too embarrassed to be with any women because I dont want them to know

Attached: E0DBE8B8-1994-4DC7-99AF-A5E5EA5010FC.jpg (800x600, 37.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dnovobio.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=XhGior4O2eM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

my condolences bro original

crazy how good my life would probably be if I didnt start balding at fucking EIGHTEEN

System? Nigga, it's a wig lmao, not some complex machine

stop wearing a fucking toupee
take some acid
sort yourself out

and a 'nigga' is a NIGGER, but we change the word to be more polite, lol

I call it a toupee but everyone calls them hair systems now. Toupees are different than wigs because they are glued onto your head so they are semi-permanent.

That's what it's called. Stop talking like a black person now.

>hair system
it's a wig, bro

Holy fuck I even put toupee in the post so you fake masculine niggers wouldnt trip over your small fucking white cocks to make that comment. Yes, its a wig/toupee. I have no issue calling it that.

A toupee is 100x more pathetic than just shaving it.

I can either look fairly hot and get no pussy or look ugly/creepy and get no pussy. The choice is pretty obvious.

IDK man kinda seems pointless if it leaves you too scared to get with women.

You'd be better off just working out a style that works with a shaved head, or saving up for a transplant.

Im honestly just very feminine looking. Cute face, soft jaw, thin wristed, pale. I dress like a fag too. Having hair is just really necessary for me to look good and also feel good. Its still worth it even if I am afraid of dating.

yeah.... i mean... i think you just have to accept that women are trash human beings not worthy of love, so their opinion is trash and irrelevant. they're endlessly hypocritical too. they support women being able to wear wigs and think any man who doesnt like girsl with real hair is a piece of shit. meanwhile they all hate you for wearing one

not to mention, they're so low iq they cant comprehend we are on the brink of solving hairloss, with lab grown hair follicles. once we have that, you just need money to grow hair, which invalidates any reason behind her discomfort with a hair system

you can just say "if you love me, you would just be with me, and when we can afford it, we can pay for a lab grown hair hollicle hair transplant and i can be like leo for you". but it seems as if they're just waiting for chad at the finish line

they're actually so fucking stupid too. like, with crispr, we can engeneer babies who will never go bald. the whole concept of "uuuUUuUUuUuhhhhh thats not naAtUrAl" is logically incoherent. the only thing that matters is if it looks the same. it doesnt, because you need to like re-glue it and take care of it, but thats besides the point, because it looks pretty much the same

i think the general philosophy in the hair system community is you should tell her at some point, but never let her see you without it. in the same you you can tell a girl you have implanted teeth, but dont show her what you look without it

females are worthless dumb cunts anyways, and i hate god for forcing me to exist in this terrestrial abomination. like, if she had a high hairline, i would just suggest to get some fake hair and never show me it. just that simple. the looks is the difference between vomit and dreamy. they're just massive hypocrites

they can get surgeries, but you cant wear wigs, but they can

>inb4 roastie defense cucksquad

Attached: 1497095929694 (1).jpg (1200x800, 248.85K)

I heard were "im the brink to solve hair loss problems" since I was 18 and started balding.

>t. 30yo bald

not a fucking argument! there is evidence to suggest we actually are that close. your anecdotes are really shit tier arguments, you know that?

dnovobio.com/

>im the brink to solve hair loss problems
but we are tho. this shit is close to getting fpa approval. it will be expensive, but its new lab grown hair follicles. the best we can do is wait until its available. it might be available in some other counties, but im not sure if its exactly lab grown hair follicles

>waaAAaAA bUt My AnEcDoTeS prove you wrooooonnggg ='((((((((

you know, i suppose you could make a strong arguement that its wrong of me to mock your anecdotes. i dont know how people are so good at restraining themselves

Attached: 347643543r4.jpg (824x1024, 159.54K)

Dude, just shave your head. It's not as weird as you think it is.

I sympathize, OP. It's so tiresome to find these kinds of people even here, where there's almost zero legitimate reason to front like this. pathetic faggots bucketcrabbing in the only shithole that will tolerate them of all places

yes it is, you fucking cuck. you deceptive delusional disingenuous cuckold. its visually REPULSIVE. its aesthetically DISGUSTING. its fucking NASTY

its GROCE. it causes looks of disgust. the only men who shave it bald are morons who dont appreciate women's taste in beauty. its like some weird

WOMEN LIKE HANDSOME BEAUTIFUL MEN. fucking cuck. why cant we even say the truth? holy jesus i hate human beings. women haven standards of beauty and aesthetics as well, and hair is incredibly important. holy jesus why are people so fucking hung up on this

i hate people. balding is ugly. there is no bald model. they are all disgusting. just how it is

can you imagine a balding female? fucking disgusting. but a girl with nw0 hair? dreamy dreamy dreamy dreamy qt qt qt qt qt qt

why are people so delusional on this? i dont get it? its tilting speaking with delusional apes, honestly

im not getting one, because im dying alone, and no girl would love me. but if i did get a girl, i would get one. i just wear a hat in public, and go around my business. i wear a facemask+hat at all time, and i want to get shades so i can be anonymous in public

hair is important, and all these disingenuous lying cucks are not to be trusted. blading is FUCKING UGLY. deal with the truth, because the look of repulsed disgust on your crushes face when she sees your bald doesnt lie

only a worldwide apocalypse would bring joy to my cynical and bitter heart. life without love is suffering

youtube.com/watch?v=XhGior4O2eM

see this song? girls listen to it while looking at a chad with nw0 hair. COPE HARDER
you dont listen to love songs looking at bald girls, you delusional ape

Attached: Baldpill2.jpg (1000x682, 296.11K)

>berore

How expensive will it be? I am poor.