it's me. i'm your special girl. tell me about your day

i love you so much :3

Attached: tism.jpg (403x433, 25.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1gbMBHL5nJHE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rules number 1 Girl don't exist here
Rule number 2 if rule number 1 somehow doesn't work Girls can't have autism

at least you told me you loved me. idc if youre a guy pretending to be a girl, actually a girl, or a tranny. i needed some positivity. i wish you a pleasant evening, OP

i am a girl i wanna be a special girl. i am socially retarded. please be nice

thank you user i am ur gf(female)

Slept all day, just woke up. Going to work out and play handheld games.

voca.ro/1gbMBHL5nJHE

I suffered and endured mere mortal pleasures all day.

Quick question, Have you ever had a boyfriend?

Attached: 1616212511526.png (610x591, 184.05K)

not ready for another, i (think) my gf just broke up with me in the past 48hrs?

its funny, because when we were dating, i kept thinking "i deserve better. i cant wait to find someone else" but now i just miss her and stuff and dont wanna move on...really dont want to see her move on either.

platonic hug from me 2u

thats so great youre working out user. i should start it up again too.

lol
im an xx woman wearing sweatpants. my voice is not cutesy. go off tho

i love you too autistic femanon. i want to do nothing but hold you close.

yes i have

you think? what?
thanks for the hug fren

You don't appear to be real.
Rule 1 and 2 seem to be true.

However I look it's plain to see, I love you more than you love me.

bounce me up and down on ur lap like a beb please

lol believe that if you want
plenty of biofems come here. you must be newfag

false.

Attached: false.jpg (298x310, 22.09K)

i dont really know. she blows up and its one of the things i dislike about her, and she's had me blocked so i cant reach out to her currently. she lashed out a bit and i dont know if i should look past it or not even if she does unblock me.

i know shes toxic but maybe i can just "be over it" and not care, right? not give her the power? i dunno. its like i always want the opposite of what she does. we must both be unhealthy. (btw the relationship is LDR right now since she moved but we lived together for 3.5yrs)

You're not real.
YOU'RE NOT REAL
GETOUTOFMYHEADGETO--
>*Tackles you to the floor and starts violently beating you across the face slamming my bare knuckles into your eyes causing the capillaries within to burst, breaking your nose open as a gush of blood spews out, snapping your cartilage apart.*
>"YOU FUCKING LYING WHORE YOU'RE NOT REAL YOU'RE NOT REAL GOD DAMN IT WHY COULDN'T WOMEN JUST GIVE ME A CHANCE WHY COULDN'T WOMEN JUST GIVE ME A FUCKING CHANCE."
>*I place my fingers on your trachea and wrap my hands around your throat then start to grip and squeeze down, cutting off the air flow to your head and crush your throat inward, as your tiny hands beat against my back and you try to word out "Stop." Only meagerly whispering it out in a dying breath as your eyes struggle to build up tears between your swollen eyelids and past the build up of blood to roll down your face. After 50 seconds you give out and die. It takes me two minutes to loosen my grip. My tears fall on your face and I pull away my hands slowly. As I wipe the tears away and only cover my face and eyes in your blood I have a momeny of lucidity. You're still there. I realize in horror you totally were real. I remember how we met and start breaking down. I remember how despite all my flaws you still wanted to date me. I throw up onto your as I scream as loud as possible crying out for help, from anybody, but no one answers. I get up and going to the cabinet. I pull out the gun I had bought ages ago. I told you it had been for protection. I lied. I was going to kill myself before I met you. There was only one way this was going to end.*
>*I quickly walk back having loaded it with bullets and place it against my temple.*
>"It's okay baby. We'll be together soon. I'm sorry."
>*I pull down on the trigger and shred my brains out onto the right side of the wall coating it in blood. My body falls onto yours, chest on your head my brain leaking out the exit wound as our blood mixes and puddles together.*

Attached: BVpI6J0an91c75naIHppTtAUMs_PlzPnhut-OFQ6H5A-1.jpg (536x234, 31.02K)

Autistic dudes like you exist here everywhere, yea

My day was pretty bad. One of my courses involves a lot of communication and it reminds me of the fact that most people can express themselves and carry on conversations, while I'm just unable to meaningfully connect with people. Even after I get my degree, the corporate world is probably going to be even more reliant on social skills, so it seems like I'm fucked. It feels like I was born into a world which I fundamentally have no place in.
I'm glad that I have a special girl like you to brighten up my day.

>bounce me up and down on ur lap like a beb please
Certainly, I'll lift you up and carry you around too!

did she ghost? what did she last say before the block?

kill me user

lmao

thank you user :3
most normies are walls to talk to user. you're probably not that bad to talk to.

>kill me user
Damn it, it's just not cool if the girl is into it. I'm leaving.

we were arguing over text, phone numbers. not like facebook messenger or something. the last thing she said was not very nice and i dont feel like putting it out here :(
but i guess she's ghosted me kinda? but i can tell when im blocked so i just have been leaving it as is, nothing i can really do

>you're probably not that bad to talk to.
I honestly am, I just can't verbally express myself at all. I freeze up and stutter or my voice comes out much quieter than I intend it to, and in general I'm afraid of people disliking me so I always make excuses not to talk about myself or I otherwise give bland throwaway answers. It's easier for me to express myself in writing or anonymously, but I'm just not cut out for physical existence.

>tell me about your day
The lovelessness hurts more each day

Attached: hurt.png (317x293, 132.3K)

up up and away ye