Latinobots

Latinobot, Hispanicbot, cheekanobot, mexichangobot, sudacabot thread

How's it going hermanitos?

TFW haven't gotten laid in 2 weeks.

Holy shit

Attached: larana.jpg (720x464, 25.09K)

Bump you stupid faggots :)

Bumpity bum

hello i am feeling anxious tonight. anyone here would like to listen to me?

I feel like I would be really popular with the ladies if I moved to latin America/Mexico (I'm a Southern European wog). Should I just bite the bullet and do it? What are some of the safest cities to live over there?

that sounds really dumb user.
first, you are fucking insane if you actually consider leaving europe for latinamerica because of women
second, as a southern european, you can be really popular with northern european women. you wouldnt have to leave europe, you would move to a wealthy part of europe and you would date a beautiful blonde girl.

I live outside Europe (Asia) and feel like Asian women aren't big on the whole Southern European thing. Can't really afford to live in Europe currently.

>feel like Asian women aren't big on the whole Southern European thing
huh?
>Can't really afford to live in Europe currently.
why not
where in asia are you living right now?

>TFW haven't gotten laid in 2 weeks.

Attached: 1644012825007.png (230x219, 8.61K)

>huh?
All I'm saying is that I'm not very popular with local ladies.

>where in asia are you living right now?
Without getting too specific: it's a poor Asian shithole. I lived here almost my entire life, but my parents are expats.

i am feeling anxious as shit. i am currently texting a married woman. the texts are very flirty. she says she already wants to meet me. i want to meet her too. she has been open about wanting intercourse, and even when i found it aroussing at first, now i am not so sure.
i even suspect that she may have a cuckholding relationship with her husband because she already had erotic pictures of her in her phone. but if that was the case, she would have told me, right?
i dont know what to do now. i still dont know what her husband job is. i dont want to get killed.

>All I'm saying is that I'm not very popular with local ladies.
how come? as an european you should be taller and broader than local guys. what do you think your problem is?

>you should be taller
Much taller. Like literally always the tallest guy in the crowd.

>what do you think your problem is?
Mostly my face/features/junkie eyes.

whats up mi compadre?

that doesnt sound correct. shouldnt your european eyes be popular?

this additional information: she excused herself with the classic "he doesnt treat me well and i dont feel confortable anymore". but then she would tell me how she talks a lot with him. i dont believe anything she says about him, but then i dont know what to believe. my general impression is that her husband has really long shifts and lacks the energy to "take care" of her wife
i thought this shit would be easy.

No. I look menacing/unhealthy. Just not good at all.

sounds pretty risky, i dont think getting your dick wet is worth it

whats the best way to end it up? i fucked it up and spent the last three days telling her how much i like her and need her in my life. i dont know if its true but she said she is "starting to feel things". i dont want to be so abrupt, she told me she used to be suicidal.
i am a fucking dumbass, this time i really fucked it up

i dont know if you can end it in a good way, you're pretty much her sancho right now. whole thing is pretty fucked.

i still havent fucked her. but i think others have had already. she had a lot of erotic pictures of herself on her phone even before i met her. why would she had that saved, if her husband "no longer wants me"? praying really hard for her husband to be a cuckold that is ok with her wife doing that.

So you don't know whether you want to be a homewrecker or not? I'd advise against it. Usually the bf is the one who gets killed instead of the cheating wife.
So what makes you think that you would be popular with latin/central American women?

>Want to have sex
>Fiancee has been bending over a canvas painting for the last 4 hours
>Don't want to interrupt her so I just keep staring at her butt