Drinking

hows it going bros? having some korean wine and soup tonight

Attached: IMG-3542.jpg (1144x1288, 491.09K)

bone soup for dinner

its been a while stormy if you are the same guy. how are you bro? plus i love bone soupp

Attached: arn.jpg (292x173, 4.72K)

i am he. gotta have oxtail bone soup!

hope youve been well over the years bro. av a good one!

im doing well how about yourself? you were living with a rando family last we talked

you too man. take it easy

haha that was a while ago jesus time flies. im in a new state and a new ob and things are...okay. im getting too old for this shit though

just move back home with mom and pop like me

they live in a dif country now and even if they didnt i would hate that. i love them to death but im too old and too used to living by myself now. i live alone now but am considering moving into a bigger place with two friends in the spring

bump. anyon else having a ncie drink this Friday night?

Attached: 243123423.png (225x225, 6.84K)

yea save on rent its getting crazy expensive

my rent rn isnt bad since i just live in a shitty one room without a kitchen but i def want to upgrade without breaking the bank. life is a bitch bro

quit drinking so much lol. r9k is dead, its like 10 real people using it and a "vigilante" group stalking all the users.

yea thats why i said to move with mom and pops but roommates will help on cost.

a shame. ive cut down on drinking at home and drinking in general but thought id stop by to see if any people i recognized came through sice ive had some good news.
yeah im still debating but most likely going to pull the trigger.laziness is the biggest things topping me

go live with friends it'll be good. living alone in a tiny room sounds rough

its not too bad. i like living alone and its not that tiny. its like 25x20 plus bathroom closet and a few other storage units. but youre right

bitch that's rice porridge not soup

bro thats 500 SF, a studio with no kitchen. i know youre a tall Chad but even you would struggle to bring women over to that place, barely big enough for you.

what you know about bone soup, that oxtail marrow soup?

what a shit day

youre right lol idk why i kee trying to defend my shitty home. it can be quite embarrassing brining girls back
i love rice porridge but its marrow soup as stormy said
todays been good bro!

>todays been good bro!
no it wasnt

tastes like soup to me namefag

just drank a beer. just gone past midnight but I think I'll have another one because fuck it, it's friday.
in that bored mood where I'm just randomly trying to reach out for something or someone to talk to. loneliness I guess.
I'm stuck in a little village in england but hopefully moving to london soon.
I have been living with my parents so I have had fuck all to do for 3 years, while I've been trying to make something work. london should be more fun. I'm looking forward to dating women again (I don't want to take girls back to my parent's house, I'm poor, and there's no young people in my village)
I guess I'm looking forward to having money again, getting laid, and having independence.

Attached: CrR5tBMVUAAKcsZ.jpg (1256x1080, 138.47K)