Can't get over humiliating experience

When I was 16 I had to go to the doctor to get circumcised and her 12 year old daughter saw me. How do I cope with this?

Attached: 1641073792562.jpg (1500x1000, 137.79K)

What's there to cope with? Can't you just be happy that a woman was able to use your circumcision as a learning experience for her daughter?

That sounds pretty hot actually.
the one who should be embarrassed is your doc, she should keep a child away from her work and give patients privacy.
distraction usually works for me btw, when im busy i don't think about cringy things i did as a kid

>i had my male genitals mutilated
that sucks user, im sorry that happened to you

You think that's bad I had to get a sperm count test when I was 12 because they were worried I might be sterile after a bad health issue. I had no idea what fapping or sex was, so eventually the doctor lady just jerked me off into a cup to get it over with, and she had to give me "the talk".

What the actual fuck.
That is hot af, you got a hj from a nurse at that fucking age, fuck yeah

Attached: 1611764247027.jpg (709x595, 40.84K)

>circumcision is never medical
I know you're trolling but come on

I didn't give her permission to let her daughter be in the room and see me naked. It was unfair that I didn't see her naked too.

How does she cope with that?
What the fuck do you care unless you see her or her dad everyday

I didn't say how does she cope with it, I said how do I cope with it.

i don't care if its real or fake... continue user

>When I was 16 I had to go to the doctor to get circumcised
do americans really

Attached: 1612412562416.jpg (110x101, 3.63K)

Shut the fuck up demoralizing shill you posted this thread yesterday too no one cares about your mutilated dick either cope or rope those are your only 2 choices.

America is such a backwards evil shithole it's beyond believeable

Not a nurse, our family doctor at her clinic.

It's real but that's really all there is to it. It only happened the once, and never anything like it again.

America needs to be nuked

there are other less invasive procedures than mutilating your genitals. its like chopping your nose off of your face because you had a deviated septum.

One can only hope and pray

Why is circumcision even a thing?

because the long nose tribe wills it

>showed your dick to cunny for free
>complaining
have u tried a rope & chair