Anyone else disgusted by how trannies act online and in public why do they just not keep it to themselves...

Anyone else disgusted by how trannies act online and in public why do they just not keep it to themselves. Pic very related.

Attached: 081F736D-9B6C-4D8F-8512-47116C57D558.jpg (608x917, 153.49K)

i dont care about retards online
but im so desperate id even go for pic related, if someone would only settle for me

op's pic is a very ugly cis woman who is a terf lol.

>online and in public
>posts a screenshot from a trans dating Facebook group, not public and an online space you would have to go to on purpose
>OP is obviously browsing this group

Man, the incel to trans pipeline is real, huh? I hope when you work things out you are happy as a woman

Attached: 1643725141861.png (1000x772, 534.2K)

shes a fucking retard,
>this time of the month
>pre-hrt
i'm a tranny and people like pic related should do us a favor and just neck

Yeah, the OP is an obsessed retard

Every time I start getting annoyed by trans people posts like OP remind me to calm down, not be so obsessed and live my life. Lest I become what I hate.

Attached: 1642882833198.png (507x586, 377.04K)

did the tokyo ghoul guy know about ghouls before hand? i remember him dieing accidentally and being turned into one unwittingly before he knew they were a thing.

I don't get why people care so much their outward appearance when it comes to gender.
It seems extremely shallow and at odds with their idea that gender norms are fluid.
Like the idea of 'I am a female so I must conform to female stereotypes'

wonder why all trannies act like a bad parody of women
probably because they're all a bad parody of women

>watches tranime
ngmi

>yea like gender is totally a social construct with no basis in reality
>so like im a woman
>here are all the things i like, which are all stereotypical things that women like, such as makeup and shoes and romcoms
>im also a leftist
>im also a pervert

Literally 99% of modern trannies

>online and in public
online =/= public
Trannies are not a problem in the outside world, because even the world finds them disgusting. This is why they need so much validation in social medias.

Posts on an anime imageboard

I like trannies because theyre disruptive to gender norms which i hate. Although they try to reinforce them too which is annoying. Narcissist fag bottoms/femboys are annoying

They're all narcissist control freaks who enjoy making everyone else uncomfortable.
My last office christmas party, my coworker who had just trooned out decided it would be appropriate to show up in some impossibly short cocktail dress that he constantly had to pull back down over his ass

Attached: 1599667429827.jpg (512x512, 36.68K)

oreganolia

Attached: 1643337945745.png (680x577, 432.92K)

Exulansic on YouTube, her breakdowns of "I am Jazz" episodes are phenomenal

>that time of the month
>without being actually able of having a period
?????

she has a very real mental period, girls will understand

You forgot to mention she used to be FtM and went through hormone therapy with T. That's not really reversible.

>Lest I become what I hate

Attached: 1643230040263.jpg (1333x2000, 806.66K)

>oh my goooood its just online no one caaaares about this IRL stop being obsessed you INCEL

Can we put this lie to bed now please? It's 2022 and trannyism is very much pushed not just in fringe online spaces, but by traditional mainstream media also.

Attached: 1643671297285.jpg (640x751, 54.26K)

>Anyone else disgusted by how trannies act online and in public why do they just not keep it to themselves.
No, it makes women upset and that's great. I hope they keep it up.

afaik she never actually went on test.