Fembots, consider this, we need to try this

>build my balls up
>take zinc, ashwaghanda, and vitamin D religiously
>healthy foods
>heavy leg exercises to promote testosterone
>Alex Jones' Super Male Vitality everyday
>several weeks of strict nofap, not even touching my dick once
>fembot nudes for motivation of what awaits (failure = no sex)

Then...

>meet up with fembot
>wait until she is ovulating and horny
>1 hour of dryhumping foreplay to backload the seed, shoot harder and with more volume
>after 1 hour, dick about to explode
>pic-related position
>empty balls and happy fembot

What do you think?

Attached: sample_5ae4a7ba0a8cb1b5391990f2bf8cb64c.jpg (850x638, 247.59K)

There are no fucking """fembots""" on this website. Stop normalizing this shit you horny bastard you're destroying this board.

i wouldnt be able to take you seriously if you dryhumped me like an dog for an hour

>take zinc, ashwaghanda, and vitamin D
I do this and also put an ice pack on balls daily. Not sure why you would waste turbocharged semen on a woman though.

I would unironically do it. Dryhumping is primal and animalistic. I will dryhump you like a caveman.

what about half an hour?

if dry humping for 0 seconds is too little and dry humping for 3600 is too much, by the intermediate value theorem there must be a dry humping time T which is just right. In my following paper we'll review the implications of this and build our foundations in order for us to prove the rape lemma.

Attached: download (7).png (230x219, 8.61K)

this, people fetishize this idea of "fembots" and "femcels" though.

Impregnating random women from the internet is indeed the best thing in life, but you're still a retard.

tfw have hyperspermia so even with all that effort you could put in, still not 1/10th as much coom as I put out, to say nothing if I put in the effort.

>tfw have hypospermia
>tfw saving up for a week still produces the most pathetic little watery loads while you effortlessly shoot out jets of that creamy, thick white stuff

Post loads or larp

no dryhumping im not a tree!!

nothing is worse than a man with tiny loads

Why do men like positions were they can't see the girls face? I want to look into my man's eyes not at the wall

>his idea of foreplay is dryhumping a woman for an hour

Attached: KEK..png (442x446, 234.46K)

This will only stop if mods filter "fembot" to something retarded like scissors or turban.

Shut up, object. Your desires are irrelevant.

I'm not that ugly come on

What just a cup full of coom? That doesn't really prove anything

Yes you are. Now bend over.

Why did this give me tingles shut up damn

wish n would like me back and do this to me regularly