Virginity is meaningless. wanting a virgin gf is just inferiority complex

virginity is meaningless. wanting a virgin gf is just inferiority complex

Attached: pepe.jpg (1100x619, 57K)

u speakin fax bruv

Not having a blown out pussy is not meaningless to me, frog.

if im dating a non virgin and i dont get sex on the first date its not insecure to feel like she likes other men more than me and doesnt value my relationship

If virginity is worthless why can it be sold for thousands or more? You're dumb

>worthless
meaningless
>why can it be sold for thousands or more?
bc braindead suckers like you exist in the world

because men are stupid and the only value they have to show is money

I have thousands of dollars I could burn in front of your face to show you how worthless money is to a man

dont tell me babe just do it no one gives a shit if you do or dont
pretty pointless to mention it to anyone

>pretty pointless
It's like 60 thousand points. Maybe more maybe less? You said money is all a man shows I tell you you are an idiot

deal with it
sex/virginity is also worthless btw albeit fun

no shit money is worthless to other men it only becomes valuable because women exist they can buy off their insecurities for sex

burn it not a single man will give a single shit my guy

>virginity is meaningless
False. It's a direct correlation to self discipline, and it's a proxy marker for a girls ability to pair bond.

true but "incel" (volcels btw) would rather stay alone and sexless than find their soulmate just because she had a few previous partners in the past

nahhh virginity has no value youre all just insecure and want to corner an idea to make women insecure and never hold men accountable for wanting sex but at the same time always initiating it.

like if you truly wanted women to be virgins all around then stop fucking them? and you yourself should stay a virgin too if its that important/valuable to you

The problem that I have with this line of thought is what would be the next thing to be considered meaningless?
Because if you think about there are a lot of things society do that are expected, doesn't make sense, but people do because they want.

Attached: 1604060972842.jpg (482x490, 40.32K)

100% agree but I think it's also not wrong to reject a person if he/she has a high "body count" because that can be a sign you don't value sex in the same way

It is understandable though. You need to have had both to notice how it makes no damn difference.

You're right. I used to care about that shit when I was younger but now that I'm older I realize how meaningless it truly is. I've been with virgins and non virgins alike and to be honest I couldn't care less at this point. At the end of the day it's still a woman and they'll still fuck you over just the same.

Attached: tumblr_ce50c322381df8a457b1c4073a6502dd_04affe69_400.jpg (300x300, 31.51K)

Based. As long as your dick is bigger than the previous guy(s)' dicks, then you're golden.