Are you afraid of strong women?

Are you afraid of strong women?

Attached: mma fighter beats up mugger.jpg (1200x675, 64.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/sport/8135636/ufc-polyana-viana-beats-up-robber/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only if they're also dentists.

No because i'm not a manlet. Even a UFC girl couldnt fuck me up because i'm too tall.

i'm afraid of weak ugly women too
i could be arrested on their word alone, if that's not scary i mean what the frick

Why would I be afraid of people i dont even interact with?

>tfw no strong gf who beats you

yeesh. she beat up some beta

thesun.co.uk/sport/8135636/ufc-polyana-viana-beats-up-robber/amp/

I'm horny for strong women. Show me a woman that can actually kick my ass i'd become trophy husband in a second. Sadly they don't exist.

>no ufc fighter gf to beat the shit out of me during freaky bdsm sex and give tender love afterwards

Attached: 1641096905099.jpg (1088x1200, 213.72K)

I'm 6'4, work out regularly and have a background in combat sports so no.

No, they are hot lol.

Attached: 1633946888764.jpg (2084x4096, 686.19K)

I'm nice to pople so generally people don't mess with me.

No, I want to see cat/wrestle fights between two muscle girls for my affections.

The winner will be breed on the spot, the loser has be tied up and forced to watch.

Attached: sample_7ff1042f705f013843c9b04fa8bc60d9.jpg (850x849, 292.17K)

Nah. Honestly even bears can be frightened off by cats if they are caught by surprise. Any man with any sort of muscle density and will to use it can just crush her throat and smash her head in while breaking her feet and poke out her eyes if worse came to worse. Dude looks skinnier than her though.

Guy on the right could kill me, slut on the left would have every bone broken in her body by even a prepubertal boy him he just wanted to.
There's no such thing as a "strong woman", just ego inflated bitches that deserve to get their teeth pulled out one by one.

>Any man with any sort of muscle density and will to use it can just crush her throat and smash her head in while breaking her feet and poke out her eyes if worse came to worse
How do you intend to achieve that? Fighting isn't all about strength though. There's footwork, tactics, and technique involved. Do you intend to just teleport behind her?

Nah just use will of power. Most people are afraid of confrontation and will submit if someone shows aggression back. Kinda like animals in nature. It's why a honey badger can frighten off a bear because of how violent and ferocious they are. Same with wolverines. It's not all about size sweety since if that was the case, predators would be bigger than prey.

i didn't expect to find such patrician taste here

Attached: 1558626359446.jpg (1141x1342, 587.96K)

I'm afraid of anyone who's practiced in beating people up.

What makes you think a professional athlete wouldn't have strong willpower?

You will get slammed on your head if you think you can fight just because you are tall.