Called into work again. Gonna do it tomorrow as well. I hope I get fired...

called into work again. Gonna do it tomorrow as well. I hope I get fired. I don't have to motivation to get out of bed anymore. Everything hurts.

Attached: d9d6c5a983af6682be96a628d9f9806a.jpg (624x480, 31.87K)

Just be a 32 yo neet like me. I live with my parents. Their cooking is shit but it's free. Free internet. I have a decent laptop. That's all you need in today's world.

Good for the originalli you

Attached: artworks-PvAvdG3Xb1pSZz4r-xCnjvg-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 43.92K)

>be me
>hate job
>regularly retreat to bathroom to punch the shit out of the stall and scream
>have mental breakdowns on the job where you just shut your eyes for 30 seconds, stand still, wishing it was all over
>tell yourself all night, EVERY night that you're quitting after this shift is done
>tell yourself you're going to just tell the manager he wont see you again and be done with it
>shift ends, don't quit because need money to eat and not be homeless
>sleep 12 hours between shifts because stressed to all hell and only find comfort while asleep
Nice life bros

What job is this? Food service?

you guys have some serious mental issues that go beyond just having a shitty job.

night shift at home depot.

Yes I'm mentally ill as fuck, diagnosed and everything. I often hear my coworkers talking about me even though they aren't, among a million other weird little quirks that I live with on a daily basis in and out of work. It's a fucked up life

Having to work anymore than 20 hours a week is slavery.

night shifts are actually the most peaceful, reflective work you could do. it's really atmospheric and beautiful if you have the right attitude

my entire job is going through the same over stock all night every night every week. I get maybe 20 boxes out a night on a good night. It's not mentally or physically strenuous. It's terrible solely because I'm getting paid to basically do nothing. I need to feel productive or I get pissed off. It's just pure monotouny, going through the same fucking stock week after week aftwe week knowing full well 99% of it still can't go on the shelf yet, but you have to go through it all for that 1%

same
tech support

Lol so true, work for 1 month, get enough to survive 3 months, quit job, repeat m

>night shift
>easy job
>complains
For being a wagie that sounds pretty alright to be honest.
If you want to challenge yourself stop being afraid to take a leap and get promoted to a dayshift manager then.
What sort of ailments do you possess that makes you have have the inability to be productive while still having the need to be?

Listen I've had a job before that I liked perfectly well but I ruined it by showing up drunk/high/late too many times.

This job I'm currently doing is not the worst I've done, dishwashing takes the cake for that, but it's pretty bad. For 8 hours I'm just entering UPC codes manually into a phone, then looking for the item on the shelf that I am almost 99% sure can't go out already, only to find that I was right 99% of the time. It's just.. anti-human. I know it's hard to understand from the way I explain it it probably sounds cushy but its not, it tears at your psyche. Doesn't help that I'm mentally ill too with OCD and avpd

It doesn't matter even if I love my job, having to slave for more than 20 hours a week is just inhumane. I could understand if you voluntarily picked an important essential job like being a doctor or firefighter, but the majority of jobs today are bullshit. And we should reduce the working week to give us all free time. If you have to spend the majority of the week working you are not free.

What will you do when parents pass away?

you sound like you hate people lol maybe fix that or start working the night shift at Home Depot like the other user

just quit op i used to work at a shitty retail wagie job and i let it personally get to me which i never should have done. i couldnt help it because i spent so much time there. people were fucking trash, worthless niggers, drug addicts and single moms, management were all wannabe psychopaths that read company slide shows on how to larp as someone that doesnt have emotions. the "higher ups" are NOT HUMAN. i repeat NOT HUMAN, they are ghouls and creatures that actually desire that misery and systemic abuse of others. i dont know if youre an autist but i am and they are NOT the place for people like me, i take everything too seriously and i cant get along with anyone even if my life depends on it.

DO NOT GET TOO INVOLVED in the place, get ur paycheck and leave at the end of the day. fuck everybody there, they might find another job and never see you again, dont worry about those stupid fucks, take care of yourself because even if youre literally falling apart physically and mentally nobody will care and they will only look for a reason to replace you. fucking PSYCHOTIC NIGGERS TAKING THEIR MCJOBS SO SERIOUSLY becuase they have nothing else in their lives besides being an assistant department lead supervisor of merchandise in the adult diapers department

Can I ask what race u r I don't know just out of curiosity?

Do you still live with your parents or are you on your own? becuAuSE if the former why even bother

based raxxposter