Why is it so hard to get a girlfriend in today's society? I done everything right. I worked hard, got a career...

Why is it so hard to get a girlfriend in today's society? I done everything right. I worked hard, got a career, became financially successful and bought a house.

But because I'm not 6 ft, have muscles like Arnold back in the 1990s and aren't an aggressive 'alpha' I can't date?

This shit is fucked up man. I feel like our parents lied to us. They told us to work hard and everything would turn out okay.

Attached: tinder-logo.jpg (1200x1200, 31.48K)

>he forgot to be born tall
OH N-

>I worked hard, got a career, became financially successful and bought a house.

Those things are considered boring for some reason nowadays. You'll get a better chance at getting pussy if you're a murderer or a drug dealer or overall reckless mafuka.

My mom is 5'4" and my dad is 5'9". I turned out in the middle at 5'6"

>This shit is fucked up man. I feel like our parents lied to us. They told us to work hard and everything would turn out okay.

they didnt intentionally lie to you, that stuff used to actually work. but now that a woman can fuck anyone she wants to with a literal swipe of her index finger all that went straight out the window. dating apps and social media allowed women to what they've always longed to be: gigantic attention seeking whores. so the only thing that matters now for modern dating is looks and height, thats it.

Attached: meekspill.jpg (1200x1200, 207.64K)

I cope by knowing my 5'9 genes are out of the pool now. Humans will reach new heights without me.

>. so the only thing that matters now for modern dating is looks and height, thats it.
I suppose that's true. Another issue is that women are part of the work force now. So previously, when women needed financial support they would've settled. But now they have loads of money and don't need men for money. So they can focus on Chads even more.

>Why is it so hard to get a girlfriend in today's society? I done everything right. I worked hard, got a career, became financially successful and bought a house.
That's not enough but today's standards. You have to be exceptional, a special to get a gf today.
>But because I'm not 6 ft, have muscles like Arnold back in the 1990s and aren't an aggressive 'alpha' I can't date?
Yeah. You also forgot the part about having good genetics and skull+facial features.
>This shit is fucked up man. I feel like our parents lied to us. They told us to work hard and everything would turn out okay.
Yep, I feel that too. They practically told us that being some kind of noble knights would guarantee us success and happiness. It was a lie.

you aim to high. go for obese 50 year old transexuals

this. if youre short its our own fault.

that and they're paid to give birth to bastards. imagine receiving a steady income for making terrible choices in life.

if youre jealous then why dont you give birth?

i gave birth to your twin this morning but i ended up flushing him down the toilet

It's grim. There's a ton of factors in play that make being a young man in today's society a shit deal. I mean literally there has probably never been a worse time to be a young man.
>Feminism is deeply entrenched in society
>wages have stagnated for decades
>housing market is fucked
>plastic pollution literally feminizing the population
>women are fatter than ever
>women are more likely to graduate college but less likely to date non college educated men
>dating apps opened the 80/20 floodgates
I'll reiterate. There has never been a worse time to be a young man. I don't care that we have more access to funko pops and processed food than ever before, the systems we've relied on to build social cohesion have become obsolete and so far we've developed nothing to replace them.

>, the systems we've relied on to build social cohesion have become obsolete and so far we've developed nothing to replace them.
What do you think will happen to us user? I mean in the future?

oh yea, same i just dumped your twin down the toliet.

>no u
hilarious stuff kim

Realistically? Not much different than what's already happening. Life will continue to be shitty and meaningless for more and more young men, and the effects of that will continue to be felt by greater society with lower rates of male workforce participation, educational attainment, homeownership, and marriage. Society in general will continue to get less prosperous but I doubt we'll ever see a full blown "beta uprising" or whatever. Men and women will just keep getting fatter and more depressed and nobody will do anything about it.

i wonder what NWO will do about declining birth rates worldwide.

>worldwide
Oh this is only a problem for whites. They have four billion Africans on preorder.

its a problem in asian countries as well. even if the answer is to import rapefugees, they are having less and less kids with each generation that passes, not to mention local women do not want anything to do with them for the most part, despite virtue signalling to bring them there by the cargo planeload