What is your honest opinion on arthoes?

What is your honest opinion on arthoes?

Attached: arthoe.jpg (1024x1024, 152.59K)

If she's intelligent and fancy without being obsessed with political correctness then she's waifu material desu

>has hoe in the name
yeah im gonna stay a virgin, thanks

they look expensive to date them

I always thought that they were open-minded, easy to be around and easier to seduce than Stacies but now that I'm in art school let me tell you, they're nutcases and way harder to get than 10/10 cheerleader Stacies.

They are based and sexy.

Attached: 1643959024817.gif (250x252, 1.03M)

Had to work with a Jewish pothead arthoe in college as part of a project. We were making a poster and presentation essay about Apartheid in South Africa, and she was seething about "nazis" the whole time we talked about it. I still couldn't help getting multiple erections though.

you should have just offered her to leave and relax in a shower.

When she stares angrily at you for that statement, you say You did nazi this coming.

I need an arthoe gf bros

Attached: 1613492067050.jpg (1440x1440, 287.15K)

Hot, but insufferable. They like to think that they are smarter and more interesting than they actually are.
Talking to one of them is worse than slowly pulling hairs from your balls.

Not worth the time or energy dealing with their mommy/daddy issues and plethora of mental illnesses. I'll stick to jacking off.

same dumb women in a fashionable make up. they were a thing years ago

They are also out of my league

CHAD ONLY LIKE ALL WOMEN JFL IF U THINK UR UGLY ASS HAS A CHANCE

Attached: 24142141.png (384x384, 111.19K)

Usually look fuckable bet are unbearable to be around without gagging them.

I think you're at least 30 if you're still using the term arthoe unironically

they like to do zee drugs and post abstract sheet on instigram

They need to kill themselves

He betrayed the king and his people. He was a good man, but was seduced by power

I'm 24. Would it be possible to find an arthoe my age who needs a nude model to draw?

Every arthoe i knew went one of two ways. They became housewives of husbands who are basically basedboys or blacked.