A cute girl is reading my thread right now

>a cute girl is reading my thread right now
i am blushing

Attached: 9999999999999999.gif (498x278, 1.74M)

No I am not, I cannot read
baka

i am a fat bearded man, but thanks for making me feel pretty

I have a big, veiny cock but sure.

I am a giant sperg. Do I make you blush too?

you did read my thread and your post is proof of that!
hawaro fellow fat, 69 yo, ugly bastard
girls dont have pp!

Attached: 1640517008319.png (855x1200, 1.2M)

i wish, maybe someone else is

that relies on whether you are a cute girl!
this is a cute girls(and me) only thread. you are (Not) welcome here if you are Not a cute girl

Attached: 1641761738749.jpg (450x378, 38.56K)

oh hi, that's about me I'm guessing

I want to... touch lolis

ill see myself out then

i am blushing!
hawaro, my state assigned, cute fbi agent. how are you?
have fun in a place outside the cute girl sphere then

Attached: 33333333333.gif (500x500, 1.79M)

now you are just being rude and ill stay here

i see, well, i may ask as well, for you are not cute, what can you offer to the secret circle of cute girls(and me)?

Attached: 1634282077675.png (640x904, 590.66K)

people say im cute, but im harsher on myself than anyone else. so i bring very high standards

You still haven't emailed me a means of direct communication and it's been over a week.
Is shitposting in retarded threads more important?

>that relies on whether you are a cute girl!
Nope, a tall man.

i dont know who you are user

shitposting is my main way of spending the day

people can say anything just to soothe your soul. the question is "to be cute or not to be cute" and you said "not cute". therefore judgment has already passed. you shall state your offer now
leave, you ant
you shall leave

Attached: 1638606838110.jpg (850x1202, 122.26K)

>you shall leave
Don't think I will. Why would you expect cute girls on this board let alone with such a shitty, self-entitled attitude?

i shall become the cute

you dont know about it, for you are blind, but the majority of users here are cute girls. who is self entitled? you are just making this sphere filthy with your presence, scum
and how do you plan on achieving that noble goal?

Attached: 1614369368957.jpg (343x314, 82.85K)

enter skelly mode

I've met plenty of users from this board. The majority are men and of them plenty wish they were cute girls but that doesn't magically make them into cute girls. As for your sense of entitlement you're expecting nothing but cute girls to clearly come present themselves to you when there is nothing of substance or value here. You have done nothing but make a shitty thread that was bolstered by your shitty attitude. The only filth here is you.

i see, that may be a possibility but i doubt it. you may have already been a skelly if you actually liked to be one. well, just to entertain the idea you stated the truth, how do you plan on becoming a skelly?
seems like cute girls are just avoiding you. many such cases. Sad!
>when there is nothing of substance or value here
hello, can you monke not read? this is the secret circle of cute girls(and me). that is value enough, filth

Attached: 1604273229033.jpg (600x1000, 132.09K)

>cute girls(and me).
>and me
I'unno, user. Sounds like you're just some simp looking for cute girls and trying to refine the users to sift through.
>that is value enough, filth
You're not valuable and 'secret circles' for girls are a dime-a-dozen. Supply, demand -- you know the drill.

are you one of those zoomers who want to go for an abused druggie girl mixed with sanrio

>a cute girl is reading my post right now
I am blushing

Attached: tenor (2).gif (220x221, 60.87K)

starvation diet, one meal per week. down around 8lbs this week, some of it obviously is just water weight, but ive done it before and can do it again

borderline boomer with the face of someone whos been abused

delicous kissable boots

now you are playing the "i am not the simp if he is the simp" card. nice try but ineffective. you may leave, your stay here is not welcome. i shall ask the gods to hunt you down if you decide to be foolish again
harawo fellow blusher. may many cute girls see your post, amen
i see, may you become thin or else
weirdo

Attached: 1615154957425.png (1028x1720, 1.35M)

dont worry, i will. had this weeks meal today, just a plain salad, all set for next week

>now you are playing the "i am not the simp if he is the simp" card.
Not playing any card. Making and stating an observation doesn't necessitate an ulterior motive.
>you may leave, your stay here is not welcome.
Who
>i shall ask the gods to hunt you down if you decide to be foolish again
How do you manage to stomach acting in such a childish and dumb manner?

>cute girls
>on r9k

if you started recently wont most of your weight loss just be glycogen and water?
>borderline boomer with the face of someone whos been abused
weird look but ok

very well, by the way i am going to enjoy a nice cake in a few hours
what is your purpose here?
he who does not see shall not know

Attached: 1628521927937.jpg (1280x720, 62.56K)