Yummy pairbonding sex with misandrist crystalcafe girls into pic-related

yummy pairbonding sex with misandrist crystalcafe girls into pic-related

Attached: 1643817848904.png (500x393, 103.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgasm_gap
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

every moid wants to be the man in pic related but how many moids are willing to go spooky skelly mode to be the irl anime protag deserving of gf pictured

yes. and dont forget tall, he must also be tall.

>every moid wants to be the man in pic related but how many moids are willing to go spooky skelly mode to be the irl anime protag deserving of gf pictured
i weigh 130 pounds irl

pairbonding sex now foid. Wife sex now

I can't imagine ever being okay with being the sub to a girl

I don't want the gf pictured. I want one like this. Do I still need to be spooky skelly to get that treatment?

Attached: 1629205384923.jpg (500x747, 84.17K)

doesnt count if you are 5'3

I'm 6 feet and 120. My girlfriend looks similar to
Idk why fembots are so butthurt on this board. You cunts don't realize how many diamond boyfriends are on this board waiting for you to scoop them up.

quit lying dude.

sex with CRYSTALCAFE GIRLS!!!!

Attached: 1643729562900.png (808x858, 798.06K)

You're probably blushing thinking about it. You know it's probably true, but you don't want to give yourself false hope.

ya ok that was a quick shift to going on the offensive.

buttsex with crystalcafe girls

>every moid wants to be the man in pic related but how many moids are willling to go spooky skelly mode to be the irl anime protag deserving of gf pictured

Attached: 1638042826432.jpg (360x449, 43.14K)

I'm a cross between skelly and fit. I'm a 5'8 Asian so I guess I look the part at least?

im literally your malnourished auschwitz-build bf, but you're a guy so it's a moot point anyway, dude

I want her to hate all men except for me. I want her to push me to be great. Truly a cc girl is ideal but I'll never have solid enough foundation for her to take a chance on a moid like me.

"""pairbonding"""
You spend too much time on reddit.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgasm_gap

>women's pleasure
who the FUCK cares

Holy fucking shit, you people are delusional. Pair bonding is wishful thinking by males, women will never "bond" with you. I can't blame you though, it's kind of like the terror management theory, some people just can't deal with the idea of living in a world where female affection does not exist.
Even after a lifetime of marriage, women get over the death of their husbands in a matter of weeks sometimes even feeling relief, while men usually get clinically depressed, insane and/or kill themselves. Men commit suicide nine times more often after a suicide.
The affection is completely one sided. It's all just part of our evolution, men want and women are wanted.

Attached: 1642287934770.png (660x443, 234.67K)

>Men commit suicide nine times more often after a suicide.

top fucking lel I meant divorce obviously. Sorry, I'm drunk.

retard
it says like only 4 in 10 have one, and it's just logical to when in relationships with certain men. men cheat a ton and a lot are dickheads who will go out for cigs and never come back. of course having a back-up makes sense. it's wrong in the sense of keeping the back up on a hook but that's on him, he can leave whenever.

shut up, crotch rot

>men cheat a ton and a lot are dickheads who will go out for cigs and never come back.

Only 16% of married men ever cheat, coincidentally, guess which percentage of men are incredibly successful with women?

You really think I don't want to?

Attached: 1596608674774.jpg (500x500, 60.24K)

Nice! You can't mute me b8tch.

Attached: 1629631350123.png (319x676, 398.69K)