Gamer Fembots thread

Gamer femanons assemble. Talk everything gaming related. What do you play, computers, etc.

Attached: Gdzjvftzj.jpg (1080x1163, 488.71K)

I'm momentarily in the process of researching a new computer I'll be ordering soon from my favorite online market. Quite amused as it's my third upgrade I did now and it'll be 6x more powerful than my current rig so I'm looking forward to it.

Niceee. Can you tell more about the new thing aswell as your current specs?

Comp I have with me right now is 8 years old. It became average in terms of perfomance as it does hold up well with non-demanding games but it starts to slowly die by showing suffering, especially in more demanding games that I mainly play, aswell as generally tasking work such as video game development, video render, etc. It's very hard for me to play my game normally aswell and do these tasks I listed up.
I have an FX 8350 eight core paired with the GTX 1050 Ti with me on the classic ta970 motherboard. MB is incompatible with newer stuff. Bottleneck on my GTX if I get a newer CPU. It would be simply too costly to upgrade everything so I decided to dispose of it by selling it thus bringing down the costs I have to pay on a massive scale and buying a new prebuilt one, starting fresh. An perfect trade in on top of the discount it has.
New one I found is ideal for me. I changed some of the components in it on the page to suit my needs and the final product I came down with is
>Upped to RTX 3060 from the 3050
>Intel Core i5-11400F
>Other case which has better airflow than the standard shitbox
Haven't ordered it yet as I'm carefully examining every detail through the components list.

Attached: a.png (788x452, 370.3K)

someone i know recently talked about hosting a 7 days to die server to play with me. im lowkey excited to finally have something i like to play waste my time on, just have to figure out the horrible 6-7 hour time difference that made the last attempt fizzle out

>i5 11400f
>500gb nvme
>this combined with a 3050
you are getting scammed

Attached: 1621106582273.jpg (820x1429, 228.32K)

You can change the compononents in a list below it to customize it to your needs, and I did it.

3050 is a MEME. only 10 fps difference from the 1050 ti, you did the right thing.

how much are you paying for everything?

Attached: 1616583613908.jpg (175x175, 26.29K)

I know. The perfomance seems to uppen by 4x for the 3060 while the 3050 showed minimal differences between the 1050 TI for some reason, hence I changed to the 3060.
Original price is 1.200 euros (converted) on top with discount.
Selling my old machine for 500-600 will bring me down to 600
My old machine costed me 900. I will have to pay only 600$ which is nothing to me really. I haven't sniffed out a better deal than this. Computers are more expensive elsewhere than here.

>1.200 euros
you are getting scammed desu but i guess it is fine considering the insane prices thanks to crypto mines (may allah make them suffer)
>which is nothing to me really
p-please be my rich, mommy internet computer gf(girlfriend)!

Attached: 1641761738202.jpg (450x378, 38.56K)

i wish i could afford a proper pc setup to really get into vidya, maybe one day

I've been using the site since 8 years now. I bought my two computers from there along with components before and I'm happy with the equipment. Never had any issues with it, top notch. The rest looks like zoomerware shit which would sell my rig for triple the price.

i meant they charge more than youd get them if you buy the parts at MSRP. a-also you havent answered my internet computer gf(girlfriend) request yet!

Attached: 1630770695274.jpg (850x1200, 85.15K)

Mouse and keyboard too?

mood, im on a laptop thats i think 3 years old now, yay old games on medium

No, I already bought a new set of keyboard and mouse before. Happy with this one, I don't need anything else.

Attached: key.jpg (1920x843, 315.72K)

Second shot of it

Attached: a.jpg (310x610, 31.94K)

This looks so pretty anonette. An angelic pleasant color.

Thanks. My old set was something you'd see from 2007, the one I used all my life through to the point it became completely slimed up, the mouse RMB wouldn't work half the time and some buttons on the keyboard stopped responding aswell. It feels amazing now with all the new functions built onto the hardware, plus an aesthetic look to feel comfortable from.

have you tried selling your farts