Girl: "Why aren't guys talking about their emotions? This stereotype of being emotionless is pure toxic masculinity."

>girl: "Why aren't guys talking about their emotions? This stereotype of being emotionless is pure toxic masculinity."
>me: "I'm constantly depressed because I cannot bear the pressure I experience as a male member of the working class. Capitalistic demands of productivity, and socially constructed male gender roles put me in a position of constantly failing to meet other people's expectations. In addition I'm under constant attack from feminists solely due to the chromosomes I was born with. I just want to be accepted the way I am and live a quiet peaceful life without being hated for not conforming to dysfunctional gender roles of postmodern society."
>girl: "Ew, you're a creep. Get professional help. I won't be dating you anymore."

Attached: 1643990032162.png (750x630, 569.46K)

nothing dries up a pussy faster than a man opening up to a woman and showing even a shred of vulnerability.

yup, never ever reveal your emotions to a woman. she will never respect you again.

right because girls don't have feelings too

t. "woman" who completely misses the point

more like someone who isn't a virgin

A girl having feelings is socially accepted though even if those feelings are immature, infantile, cringeworthy and generally indicative of a psychopathic parasitic world view.

I think you live under misconceptions, when I cry my girlfriend just hugs me

How pathetic would it be to get a stuffed animal? I live alone in a small apartment that doesn't allow pets. I know this sounds ridiculous but I really want to hold something in my arms and pretend it loves me. I've been feeling more waves of sorrow lately, especially once I get home and it's getting harder to hold back surges of emotion and tears. I'd never tell anyone about this though. People think I'm a funny aloof hard worker but I'm hollow inside and it's just getting hard to ignore the cold void inside me. Sorry I know that's dramatic lol

I have a stuffed moose
protip, girls tend to love these anyway

Go ahead and buy a nice huge teddy bear. It will give you more emotional warmth than any female could ever provide. Just make sure to hide it in your closet when you have guests, or else you will be seen as a weirdo.

they do, and it's the social standard for women to express them and receive comfort from men, and for men to suppress them. Please, prove me otherwise, this is only my experience in real life.

Thanks. I like the big fluffy teddy bear idea. Of course I'll hide it, not that anyone will visit heh

you aren't wrong about the societal assumptions
what I'm trying to communicate is I've seen it changing, and I'm trying to change your own views about it too
you can cry user, and you can own a teddy bear

I thought that was implied, since your a woman. Isn't that the repeated rhetoric on this board?

Women are hilarious
They really got men by the balls so badly they don't even know what to do with us
Not only do they actively sexually select against feminine traits in men but they say it's our fault for having them in the first place. The mere suggestion is enough to send men eternally fighting against each other on the notion of who's responsible for "toxic masculinity"
Someone should really just arise out of the ashes and subjugate women like an anti-feminist hitler or genghis khan, men need a savior

Maybe she doesn't want to talk to you anymore because you tried to act smart without realizing that you come off like a fucking retard.

Yup, basically. Got broken up with twice just cause I mentioned I have PTSD. They said it'd be "too much of a hassle".

women don't like unexpressive men. express it physically and don't make her deal with any of it and you're fine

Is sex like, the only thing you people care about?

Attached: 0B2BCE6B-F42C-4BCB-95A3-D55C53C26A98.jpg (718x718, 60.47K)

women will lose their rights in a heartbeat when muslims & chinks inherit the earth. hope you enjoyed your freedom, whit women, what did you accomplish with it?

>women don't like unexpressive men
Then why do they love guys like Levi Ackerman from attack on titan

>woman sees men suffering
>she makes it about herself
Every. Time.

Attached: download (24).jpg (640x363, 29.3K)

if they liked unexpressive men, autists would be scooped up