Reminder that if you missed out on teenage sex

reminder that if you missed out on teenage sex
you will always remain a stunted virgin

Attached: image-11.png (400x347, 183.14K)

Okay
and?

Am I supposed to despair over that?

I didn't miss out. I had loads of sex with my handsy aunt, which is also probably why I have a major milf fetish and anxiety with women who aren't her.

Attached: 1642117098637.png (2448x3060, 437.97K)

Source?
Comentario original

Not OP but the sauce is Umibe no Onnanoko

Lucky faggot. My mom and aunt look like models
I look like dogshit

i finally got laid when i was 20 and can confirm

very cool manga go read

Attached: cum.jpg (640x928, 113.79K)

I didn't even make the cut for 20s sex lol
Women are absolutely brutal with their requirements

Navel is so hot, one of the best places to cum.

>navel

this is true
I didn't lose my virginity until 29. Had sex with 15 women since then and still can't fill the void. I even had sex with an 18 to try and see what it felt like, but it's not the same. It's me. I'm the problem now.

>only sex was in my teens
>with a woman that was less pleasurable than fucking my hand
>constantly told to stop
>would literally just lay there more lifeless than a realdoll
>have 0 experience because I can't consider any of that sex

I recognize that style, it's Inio Asano's. Is it an H?

Yup, it's Inio Asano. A girl by the sea

So what? Unlike many faggots around here, I don't derive my worth by not having inserted my penis into a vagina.

People who despair over not having had any teenage sex deserve only contempt.

And, kinda. Not very H, but kinda

better to be a stunted virgin then just a virgin i guess

>>only sex was in my teens
>>with a woman that was less pleasurable than fucking my hand
>>constantly told to stop
>>would literally just lay there more lifeless than a realdoll
>>have 0 experience because I can't consider any of that sex
But based on r9k criteria, you are now a strong, powerful male, because you had sex in the most critical, CRITICAL exact time period in your life. Having sex in ANY OTHER time period doesn't count, only at THAT TIME

Yeah man, if you had sex in your teens, all your problems would have been solved. That really sucks

Oh this is by the Punpun nigga. Is it any good?

Same for me. I lost it a bit earlier but still the same. Because its not about the sex in it self. Its about the experience of exploring sexuality together as naive teens. There was this famous greentext describing the experience, you all probably know which one i mean. The hard feelings abt it just recently came back again as i read the manga OP posted. But after indulging in the pain a bit i realized smth. Yes it sucks, it is a very unique, nice experience which wasnt captured. But thats about all it. Its not like there arent any other pleasures related to sex and intimacy or otherwise. Sure it feels like a deeper cut since it looks like a "crutial" and "neccessary" experience but in the end its not the end of the world. Its just not worth and kind of gets boring after a while to focus on it and damn ones one (sex-)life over it. It doesnt (necceseraly) have negative side effects on future experiences, so why focus on it. Its better then losing a leg or an arm or being born a cripple or smth. sure this kind of argument doesnt make the pain vanish but it puts things into perspective. One always has a choice to either indulge in regret of missed opportunities or not. After that, reading the manga again had a different taste.