By working, you are inviting depression

Is working inherently cucked? Imagine spending most of your life slaving for a wage that has you on the clock. Even a salaried surgeon has to drive through traffic every day. He might be doing it in a Bentley or Volvo instead of a beat up Cruze but he's still a wage slave in most aspects.

I'm not advocating for being NEET as I'm sure most defensive faggots will insinuate but even that is preferable in many ways. Saying otherwise is a cope

>"inb4 starting a business/investing/real estate is too hard! ;_;"

As opposed to playing a complicated social game the moment you hit 16 and taking part in the rat race?

>have to pass a complicated ACT/SAT test
>your score is competing against gods who've been prepped since 10
>have to write complicated essay to get into college and do random 'impressive' stuff plus recommendations
>your application competes against gods who met the president, got citizenship awards, had businesses at age 12, are attractive, and are socially competent
>have to network the moment you get into college AND get good grades AND do extra curriculars that would dwarf the deeds of any high schooler such as internships with SpaceX and getting publications written
>you are competing against gods and normalfags who know two billion people who like them enough to give them a free job and were social enough to secure NASA internships their first day
>you graduate, adhering to complicated application 'tricks and tips' such as tailoring your resume to somehow be detected by their computer systems
>you do this while Chad hits up his college buddy and gets a job at Boeing the next day
>you look back at your life, a lowly 50k/yr engineer at 25 while gods are on Instagram making 400k/yr or more living in lower Manhattan driving Aston Martins and going to parties
>you decide to go to grad school and cuck out for four more years
>still only make $100k after graduating
>gods are making $800k/yr by the time you get out

Meanwhile you could have forged your own path

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

There are constantly people on Instagram flexing at you. Showing you and everyone else how godlike they are, and you sit here and try to measure up to them with some industrial engineering job? Top fucking lol

This girl makes 1 mil a year. What about you?

Attached: file.png (1075x555, 938.2K)

"hahahha user im so rich! You are nothing to me!!"

Attached: file.png (1080x720, 1.1M)

"I am a goddess user! Bow to me!"

Attached: file.png (1000x1500, 1.29M)

I don't know how people see stuff like this and still believe the world is a meritocracy. Not that I am implying that it SHOULD be one, but it is just clear that people have social value beyond just the labor they provide. Some people have to be a slave in life, and others can just be rich by being themselves.

glad you see it my way

it's just normalfags taking well placed pictures. Most of them are losers

>it's just normalfags taking well placed pictures.
That is a cope. Specialization is a cruel reality that not even the most radical marxist vision come true could fix.

why is it a cope?

You dismiss this is normalfags just pretending. That may sometimes be the case especially on instagram or whatever. But it doesn't change the fact that in this world some of us pump septic tanks while others get to live a rich well-to-do life with lots of leisure. It has less to do with skills/work-ethic and more to do with social ability, likability, and getting people to give you what you want.

Most instagram models and people like them were already rich before they started their internet career.

Their parents paid for all the equipment/clothes/and getting "featured" on their select websites by paying off the site owners or a third party script nigger.

A majority of people in america are born into wealth, the only people who actually earn wealth are people in the trades.

Plus, you're seeing their "highlights", ironically most of these people are miserable.

>Is working inherently cucked
yes but the people responsible are your parents who chose to reproduce despite not being rich enough to afford their children eternal NEETdom

>ironically most of these people are miserable

they dont look like it. I couldnt smile like that if i was miserable

these models know TONS of people! You know that overwhelming feeling that when you go to big cities you are never seeing the underground cool shit like raves and secret parties and events and cults because you aren't cool enough to know the right people? These whores have seen or have the option to see all of that while you languish in your basement. They will have so many memories that they could make multiple movies out of one year of their life

Attached: file.png (1200x600, 1.05M)

>Their parents paid for all the equipment/clothes/and getting "featured" on their select websites by paying off the site owners or a third party script nigger.
Even if true they would have become rich in some kind of way. Because they are pretty and charismatic and have a high default social value. And that is how the world really operates, not some autistic rigid system where only the most skilled climb up. Social life permeates economic life.

>Because they are pretty and charismatic and have a high default social value
Easy to have when your parents literally paved life for you.

It's like having cheats on in a game, literally any hardship your life has is completely wiped away, with that you gain the arrogance and confidence freely. People literally glide to you because by being friends with you they may have small access to your easy as fuck life.

Attached: 1631194904192.png (738x3730, 1.94M)

that pic is terrible
going to a shit tier school is better a lot of the time. i went to a shit tier school. guess what? because i got the best ACT and SAT score (easy when most of the school speaks spanish better than english) i got a scholarship and was accepted to the top ranked university in the state

God DANG I want a paula gf, a hardworking depressed girl with a dead dad? thats fucking amazing.

>my experience is everyone elses

also what you say is demonstrably untrue and even a priveliedge chad would laugh at it

>Easy to have when your parents literally paved life for you.
Look, the parents/class thing obviously makes things even smoother on top of it, but these people will rise anyway. Because labor and skills aren't the only measure of social value. In fact, looks and having a loveable personality is more important. Marxism wants to teach you that we live in a struggle of interest between working class vs. owner class. I am telling you that it goes deeper than that. We also have a tragic specialization in society which is basically a caste system.

It does not matter if you pay a garbage man better money and he is treated better by his employer. He is still living his daily life as a garbage man.

Attached: sanitation.jpg (768x492, 101.68K)

>what you say is demonstrably untrue
elaborate please

Even starting your own business is wage slavery. Instead of one shithead boss you have hundreds of clients.