Thoughts?

Thoughts?
youtube.com/watch?v=DdHqzr4DyIs

I find myself relating to him so seeing almost every comment speaking against him is kind of blackpilling, but maybe I'm missing something?

The guy's clearly bad at communicating (e.g instead of "controlling lovingly" he could say something like guiding, protecting, looking out for, being assertive etc) but beyond that he seems like a friendly, reasonable guy looking for some sympathy.

Attached: incel.png (342x316, 103.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

andrewhickey.info/2020/11/26/why-i-think-elvis-was-autistic/
youtu.be/SYZm_ErTh_s
twitter.com/TheRealBrendio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hes a fucking actor, lmao

I forgot the word for it but it's called something like "controlled opposition"
Also, all the "interviews" are scripted, especially if they have any sort of political slant to them. You'd be stupid to not figure that

That's the thing though, even though the video isn't siding with the incel and even if he's an actor, he still comes across reasonable to me. The comment section doesn't seem to have any sympathy, saying either he's a hateful person, or making out that his issues are in hs head and all he needs is a haircut and a shower.

His character is created to elicit that response from the YouTube comments

Hes not insulting and edgey enough

This, and putting the video in "most discussed" getting the video more traction, and ultimately more money, thats the whole point of "big" youtube channels.

I don't get it though, why is that it gets that reaction? Am I really that out of touch with normal people?

He just seems shitty at communicating. All he's basically saying is that he believes gender roles are good for society and promiscuity is bad for society. It hardly makes him a bad person and certainly not deserving of being unloved, yet that seems to be what most commenters are saying.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he's a total victim. Clearly some of the reasons he's an incel are within his control, but character or not he doesn't seem like a bad person.

Normies are just really that oblivious to any nuance. Chances are their parents and certainly their grandparents agree with that guy, or at least agreed with him when they were his age, yet they wouldn't say they are bad people, and clearly they weren't deserving of being alone else they wouldn't have managed to have children.

Guys like him are unironically been born into the wrong generation. Pic related. Elvis was a massive hearthrob of his day, yet his grandson is a perfect example of how he'd be in a modern society. He has the same genes yet he comes across like an incel and probably would be one if not for his wealth.

Attached: elvis-grandson.jpg (660x440, 39.67K)

>le thoughtful, moral incel

Pretty much all incels are thoughtful, they are correct about the society they live in and they correctly describe women's dating and sexual desire. Moral? no body is moral, morals dont exist 2022, plus theres no point for a no hope having to have any "morals" anyways. Its over anyways

Normies:
>To get a gf you need to stand up for yourself rather than just parroting what you think they want to hear
Normies in the comments:
>You will never get a gf talking like that. You need to drop your principles and parrot our views instead

It goes beyond looks. Elvis would fit right in here if he was born today:
andrewhickey.info/2020/11/26/why-i-think-elvis-was-autistic/

Elvis looks noticably awkward on the rare occasions there's a photo he's unaware of.

Attached: 843920.png (657x754, 295.91K)

I don't think he is. There's tons of people like him IRL. If they had an actor for an agenda they'd make him a lot worse.

>they'd make him a lot worse.
thats not the style of their channel. Making a caricature of an incel would be more befitting of a comedy channel.

He's legit:

youtu.be/SYZm_ErTh_s

Lol they are all hypocrites, every single one. The truth is to get a Gf you need to be tall attractive and/or have status and money, that is the absolute truth. Your political or social views have no say on whether or not you will get a GF

He isn't a actor, he has a twitter as well and he has lost weight and has gotten laid, so hes no longer a involuntary celibate but still golds the same views. He has also gone on a twitch streamer stream named "Destiny" and talked to him about the incel shit. Also recently like a month ago, he literally posted on the /soc/ board and posted timestamped pictures of his face, I'm not kidding, hes not fake or a actor.

He seems like /ourguy/
twitter.com/TheRealBrendio

Kill yourself Brendio.