Compulsory Military Service (three years) should be introduced in America! Maybe then you would learn what real life is...

Compulsory Military Service (three years) should be introduced in America! Maybe then you would learn what real life is and how to cope with it! Your sergeant's mighty roar would chase your poochiness and softness out of you at once! You little smelly slackers !!! To work! To the army! Enough lazing around on American soil like there's no tomorrow! You will learn to live, you failures! I also guarantee you that after the military you would find the perfect girls, all of you with a hardened character! And if not, then you would provide sexual services to your friends from the campaign !!!
And now attention! AT EASE! AND COUNT DOWN ANOTHER !!!!!!! LIFE FAILURES TO WORK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 14608689998_11bda9696a_c.jpg (800x707, 132.77K)

I unironically support this.
I always wanted to join the military, but my brain is genetic waste and I'm not eligible.

You are just coping right now my friend!
Everyone is fit for the military! Even the greatest mollusk that is afraid of its own shadow! The only difference in training between an already tough male and a frail wimp is the duration of the training!

as someone who just barely escaped conscription in my cunt go fuck yourself

I would just act really gay and mentally ill, and they'll kick me out. I'll talk about wanting to put a bullet in everyone's head so they dont give me a gun.

See who we have here! The first bream that is so weak that even the military could not do anything about it!
You are impossible to save by now you pathetic lazy slacker

It wouldn't work user, you are delusional if you think that a professional sergeant would have fallen for these cheap tricks!
At best you would get kicked in your effeminate nuts by commander and at worst you would become a miss of the prom for your campaign mates

WHERE DID YOU WENT PUSSIES?!!! OUR TRAINING DIDNT END YET!!!!! I WILL MAKE MEN OUT OF YOU ALL YOU SLACKERS!!!

Attached: istockphoto-1064519804-170667a.jpg (390x440, 111.27K)

>die for israel/cannon fodder for zog ideals
No.

A civil work or service program would be far better, there is a reason why conscription ended with the mess that was Vietnam. Better to have people get a real look at the community around them by cleaning up or maintaining shit or whatever than trying to make them play army man when all they will likely do is paint rocks or do something else retarded and meaningless for three years.
t. former Navyfag, Corpsman specifically

I kinda support this, but I wouldn't join myself. It would be a waste of time. I already have the discipline and physique and I can achieve everything else better by myself. But my country has mandatory conscription and it helped many pf my friends.

im a 5'3 tranny with tits but no axe wound. I have tiny arms and cant do pushups. where do I go? and if I say I don wanna be a soldier because I dont agree with violence? Like I love military history but I would be a detriment in probs anything but food service or like nursing

At least you were actually in military unlike all those lazy ungrateful failures which modern americans are
based country, all countries on the earth should have olbligatory military conscriptions, unless they want to have hordes of ungrateful pussies to feed of course!
seethe more you coward disgrace of a man

I don't think people understand the chaos of America or the world if you want this stuff implemented, even the MAGA thing was some ironic rebellion against America itself, if you want to join then you can join, you will be better for it.

also im really not ok with getting dirty or sweaty I'll literally cry, the DI's wouldn't do anything to me neither. And if they didnt let me out I'd just keep failing the pt test and then get cum from as many bunk mates as possible and try to drown myself so I get out. checkmate governtmin

Attached: wehraboo.jpg (1600x1200, 240.16K)

>based country, all countries on the earth should have olbligatory military conscriptions, unless they want to have hordes of ungrateful pussies to feed of course!

I replaced it with civil service, because I couldn't study at the army and wouldn't have been able to bulk as much cuz I can't make my own food. But in general, social services are cringe, I picked one where Ibhad to do nothing and then used the time to get my shit in order.

>tranny
This is straight embarassing, you are such a failure of a man that you have given up on your manliness! PATHETIC! You should of went to camp before you decided to pump estrogen into your veins!
The only thing that I think you would be useful for is being a sex toy for hard working tough soldiers you lazy slacker!!!!!
Maby it would be chaos at first, but if properly suppressed I think govenment would handle that hypothetical situation properly. I not going to spare those lazy boys sweat and blood of being hard working MAN! They all should be paying for the fact that they were born in USA thatway

You should have endure in military, it probably would make your character hardened and overall tougher, you should be grateful that government care about your wellbeing and decided to give you a chance in something that wholesome which military service is, there is no better form of gratefullness for your nation than defending its borders!!!
You PUSSY!!! NOW IM CONVICTED THAT SOME GOOD OLD TRAINING IN THE CAMP WOULD BE SAVIOURABLE TO YOU, YOU LAZY SLACKER!!!

Now who do you think going to pay all these?

>You should have endure in military, it probably would make your character hardened and overall tougher

Believe me, in terms of discipline and character, military is nothing compared to interning at an investment bank. And body wise, like I said, military would have been suboptimal.

>Required 3 years of indoctrination into government loyalty
I really can't imagine anything less American. This country was founded on mistrust of government. It's bad enough that we have public schools which teach government-approved history.

>Maby it would be chaos at first, but if properly suppressed I think govenment would handle that hypothetical situation properly. I not going to spare those lazy boys sweat and blood of being hard working MAN! They all should be paying for the fact that they were born in USA thatway

well Trump was elected so there's hope for that but he was also considered anti war in a lot of ways

Yes. I can imagine it now. An army of sissy trans/femboys crying while being scolded by a Sargent. Jesus I think I just wrote the plot to a doujinshi.

Attached: 1642614552492.jpg (2160x2160, 1.04M)

no im glad I didnt go to any camp. Thats probably literally musty and dirty, like i'd ever be ok with that. I dont want to die a meme, so I wouldnt be cool with being a toy.

Training in what camp? the concentration camp? Im lazy ya, but I clean stuff and I cook dinners for my family. so im better off home with a big sweater, I get cold easy too so I wouldnt be useful number 3.

our nation is rich so we can afford this, also obligatory military service was common in soviet satelite states states which were poor as fuck and they still didnt go bankrupt
so your sergeants were just incompetent! Werent they? Are you from eastern europe by any chance?
Don't care what you think! The army will make a real man out of you if you like it or not lazy faggot who constantly is trying to find excuses for his laziness!!!!
I hope that military will someday take over usa and we will be ruled by military people instead of those fat faggots who sit in senate all day

I get drafted, you get fragged. It's that simple normalfags

Attached: Capture2.jpg (348x523, 35.38K)

>I hope that military will someday take over usa and we will be ruled by military people instead of those fat faggots who sit in senate all day
ever since George bush that's been sort of the issue, we used to be based neo cons, they might rise again though especially since Afghanistan, people feel like they lost after the trump left them lacking.

Biden is still fucking shit up though so he's still being called the warmonger by libertarian types that gave into trump and are now impure.

It would be beautiful if all those disgraces of men which are modern ameicans were forced to go to army! Those whiny faggots wouldnt even last one day without a mental breakdown haha!
cope, cope and once more cope you lazy tranny!!! GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AND MAN UP!!! YWNBARW
No one will allow you to do it delusional antisocial basement dwelling disgrace of a man

>Compulsory Military Service (three years)
one year maybe but not 3 years
(((they))) already take away enough of our years

>so your sergeants were just incompetent! Werent they? Are you from eastern europe by any chance?

No, but I can't imagine they are worse than a third year analyst shoutin ypu awake because you fell asleep after working for 40 hours straight.