All the Charlottesville Nazis got banned from Uber and Airbnb

All the Charlottesville Nazis got banned from Uber and Airbnb.

Attached: 1605645739350.jpg (377x425, 28.96K)

How will they ever recover..
The absolute loss

Attached: Screenshot_82.jpg (600x600, 32.74K)

Kremlin's useful idiots

this is 5 year old news

Imagine not being able to easily stay at a cute house in a foreign city. I know they were mostly rural retards but still.

They were literally just normal rightwingers. like 5% were alt right but not explicitly nazi. It's crazy how much control the media has over the conscious of the masses, they can convince you the sky is green and not blue.

This isn't accurate. The UTR rally consisted of a large amount of race-conscious far-right groups and was promoted by its organizers with Confederate flags, Pepe and swastikas.

ok glowie, how about you fuck off

Old news and i never used both of these services. Am i a Nazi now?

It was organized by glowfags trying to bait as many retards as possible into a totally-not-planned-or-scripted display of racial tensions

>niggers are allowed to be racist but white people arent

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-08-27-at-4.38.16-PM.png (805x404, 234.41K)

>makes new account

>all of our failed marches and insurrections were planned by THE GOVERNMENT and ANTIFA!
Please, tell me more dumb shit. I need a good laugh today.

Because they're the ones who organize marches in the first place.
Real conservatives hunker down and wait for this period in history to reach a tipping point.
We don't go out burning down cities thinking that's positive change.
It makes the false flagging super obvious to the real deal.

>Antifa organized Charlottesville!
Sure, because they really wanted to go punch... each... other?
>The government organized the insurrection!
Man, you got me! There was definitely government culpability in that, probably even going to the highest office!

YOU STUPID FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How do you believe your own bullshit?

do you can provide the proof of what you said?

Attached: 7ueuPTc4.jpg (400x447, 126.19K)

Because not a single conservative I've ever physically known has been in any of those things.
I here the left wing kids talking about their marches and organizing them, I see them going around with petitions, I have the evidence of my senses to comfirm that those sort of people do that sort of thing.
But right wingers? never, we bitch and groan and generally try to keep out of sight because popular opinion is against us, put ourselves on display and give the police an arguable reason to go after us?! Fuck that!
So no, I do not believe it, it is more likely that it is some convoluted false flagging by the people I do see engaging in that sort of behaviour throughout the course of my life.

>the evidence of my senses to comfirm that those sort of people do that sort of thing.
You need more than your senses to prove something user.
If you want to prove something, you need to find empirical evidence.
If you really believe in that an want to investigate to see if your intuition is right, I would suggest looking for
>the contacts of the organizers.
>interview and interrogate the key figures of the event.
>Find relations between government organizations planning to sabotage the event before it even begin

Attached: 06A82D87-1D30-4290-86C8-13D94522498D.jpg (785x632, 62.85K)

In addition try to search for reference. Things like
>how to do investigative journalism
You may need a starting point or you'll get lost quite easily on the sea of political and social chaos.

Attached: 1643897584786.jpg (1600x1106, 196.34K)

>>the contacts of the organizers.
>>interview and interrogate the key figures of the event.
>>Find relations between government organizations planning to sabotage the event before it even begin
Too busy being blue collar, sorry, it's the same reason I don't protest: working man don't have the time, college kids though? yeah, funny how the coincidences just keep stacking up on the left side of the equation.

>Because not a single conservative I've ever physically known

This is a retarded line of thought.

I get where you're coming from with this judgement, but in the case of liberals you can literally see them standing on street corners with fucking petitions in any major city, you sit down in a cafe to eat and you can overhear the angry feminists planning their whatever, etc...
It's so saturated it's literally a part of the atmosphere.