These things are amazing

these things are amazing
it's brilliant, it was only 25 bucks
it's like the stock exchange in here now

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1396x1600, 77.21K)

then I raise my chair and I'm jsut up there with it now
weeeeee

well I'm going to pull an all dayer and I might get titanfall 2
but I also got resident evil 4 to play and install the high res mod thing
the schizo is also just distracting thoughts

what is this in the pic? i just cant make sense out of it

it's a robot arm

Just got titan fall 2
it's actually a huge game that requires a lot of space

while it downloads I will do x and y

this is actually just the sort of thing I need for my desks actually OP, thanks

Attached: ff55f6cac5bc2c5a469725ad221b196f.jpg (796x1000, 79.53K)

Thought it was a monitor arm

don't get this one though, get one you like, maybe even one with two arms, everyday I wake up and see this thing I am happy with it though, it was the best value one I could find, it's strong.
It's like getting a chair with wheels it's a game changer for any body.
cute turn based tactical jrpg girl as well
consoom

all we have left is to consoom, right?

Etna is a princess I love her.

Attached: d4410f21e6f32fca8c80d9ec864cf441.jpg (1062x752, 108.6K)

could have gotten that game a long time ago and known what you were talking about but everything happens for a reason

life is so fucking good
I will install the uh res4 thing now

btw which model do you suggest? a two arm one would be perfect.

Res4 is still one of my fave games ever, and i played it when it first came out on GC. good taste user.

Attached: b41a3248ac3ad66fa8ba09aeacb57453.jpg (800x924, 75.79K)

>btw which model do you suggest? a two arm one would be perfect.
Hard to say, they get real up there in cost so it's all subjective but looks are king it is actually a big investment you will be living with forever they're actually surprisingly durable but I got this one with a pole just to hammer that home and it is like a giant crane. There's so many different ones If it becomes too much just forget about it!
>Res4 is still one of my fave games ever, and i played it when it first came out on GC. good taste user.
same, me and this game go back, having the internet now is so wonderful because you can truly see the extent the games have spread and people appreciate them perhaps a little too much as well but the past is always ready to plague us

Attached: 1643748520055.jpg (868x1080, 139.71K)

I dont mind spending for a sturdy one; these are just what I need.

MGSR was also the last MGS game I really adored. I listened to Mistral's theme on loop a few weeks ago.

Attached: a600460a862d72108cafc34471c6847a.jpg (720x640, 106.7K)

wow you're based
I almost bough mgr yesterday on sale but took a nap instead, today I'm pulling an all dayer.

well my ssd is so small I have to uninstall a game now to make space. It makes sense though since it is a texture pack my other hard drive is much larger, I should have put re4 there. Stuff happens. My schizo is acting up a little, but that's just non distracting thoughts.

Oh well, let's hope today is a comfy one, take it easy schizobro, remember that many normies are fucking crazy but too dumb to know it

Attached: 8b1aa3496ac7b12ca34487168158a4c1.jpg (657x1500, 102.95K)

That's a good point anda lso the opposite is true as well a lot of "crazy" people are just creative or just this and that, it's a meta game of it's own, not crazy until nobody likes you or whatever it is, crazy is just life or bad code.

I used to own mgr on ps3 as well, I also remember being around normies playing it one time but I was probably too gone to say anything interesting about it while it was happening in front of me. Another one of those regrets.

titanfall2 downloaded, it's on the big drive.

well I'll put it this way it makes things interesting.
there's crazy and then there's the shadow of crazy and there's your sins or something. Once you know you know though. Like steam you just want to rise without being used.

Thanks for talking to me.

Thinking about it in this way is hilarious though, there's crazy in the fun creative way then there's the hell schizo you get but it's literally just people.

let me put it this way, it's like with Jung and destiny, it all builds up to the enlightening event, but even that event just gets twisted to be part of life and so even the great events are just twisted events

when you're crazy other crazies are the problem as well

I get what you mean user; everything is just one big whole we experience in weird chunks through time.