Waifu General #5??

Beyond the point of no return edition

Attached: waifugen66.jpg (743x776, 481.31K)

Erwin, light of my life, fire of my loins!

Attached: FJ0qaRBXMAQdWJe.jpeg.jpg (1715x2048, 270.13K)

I'm the biggest baddest bully on Any Forums.

Maybe most of people in here forgot about me but here is improved(right) version of my waifu left is 2021ver

Attached: 1643958793684.png (1177x1732, 702.56K)

Ah, I'd hoped so. Welcome back!

>How much merchandise does she get?
Not as much as Rem does, but I buy every last bit of it.
>Being catcalled by waifu...
She'd have to; I'm so dull when it comes to these things. Subtlety is lost on me.

>Does your waifu have little things that get on their nerves?
It doesn't seem to bother her much, but when they other girls mess around or say/do dumb things she doesn't play along. I'm sure she could be provoked given enough shenanigans.
>Have you picked up a new habit because of her?
In a way; Hana inspires me to always strive for greater heights in my passions, to never be satisfied with a plateau. Whenever I'm afraid to try some new technique or skill I think of her and dive in.
>is your waifu taller then you? If so, by how much? If not, how much taller are you?
She's 5'4" and I'm 6'2". My shoulder is specifically designed for Hana to rest her head on.
>In the household, who will be the caretaker and who the breadwinner?
I like to think we'd share responsibilities, but I'd still feel the need to make enough money so that she could choose to live her life however she pleases.
>Do you consider yourself similar to your waifu in any regard?
In many ways, yes. In some of our hobbies and interests, in how we look to the past and to our own hearts for guidance.

>If you could give waifu one piece of advice what would it be?
I'd tell her to be more selfish sometimes, and to discover what she wants to do with her life.
>If you could ask waifu one question, what would it be?
I'd probably ask about her past.
>Portal
I don't think I would. I already pine for her; I don't want to make her feel like I do. Even though the time we'd share would be wonderful, there'd be so much emptiness afterwards. I don't want her to feel empty, so for her own good I'd stay away.

Kirino's long hair is gorgeous.

>paintball with waifu. or lasertag
That would be cheating lol

Attached: 61312427_p0.jpg (2894x2894, 540.77K)

i love the cutie on the moon

Attached: 1639500463528.png (1028x696, 1.29M)

I love Remu a lot!
Confucius once said, I think, "The yellow river flows upward towards the moon. The moon shines blue, and illuminates the sky. These are all indicators that there will be a girl in this world with head as blue as the moon, and just a look at her will make you feel like she is the moon. Hmm. I am Chinese"

What a shame, the thread got archived.

>Not as much as Rem does
Most days, too much merch is a burden. So many things I want to buy... no money...

>In a way; Hana inspires me to always strive for greater heights in my passions, to never be satisfied with a plateau.
That is a powerful attribute to hold; not many people have a goal in mind when they do things.

Some questions to kickstart the thread.
>What -dere type would your waifu fall under?

>How would your waifu feel about having kids?

>Where do you see your waifu and yourself in 1, 5, 10, 20 years?

>A magical single-use portal between your worlds appears in your room. Would you jump in and become a 2d character in her universe or pull her out so she would become a 3d person irl?

>would you be willing to change or give up something for them? Have you done so in the past?

>On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being entirely pure and innocent and 10 being extreme lewdness, where do your feelings for your waifu fall on the pureness-lewdness continuum?

>Have you ever created a self-insert to ship with your waifu?

Attached: FKuC7tZVgAUX03a.jpg (559x996, 77.93K)

Doesn't matter. It's what a woman is meant for.

If she wants kids? That is a different scenario, you see. 8drjy

Why is it supposed to matter? The man leads, woman follows.

Hello people I am new here and I have no idea what this is but I love my waifu Maho!

Attached: c419972f9c3b5779fe3ddcf6656d67f71b06809f.png (733x740, 292.68K)

I had a fever hallucination about Erwin where I gave him my work lunch, and he ate my bacon sandwich and loved it so much that he asked for one every day from now on. I guess it counts as a busbando dream.
>advice
That's a great one. I'm sure anyone can benefit from it.
>dere
None really but kuudere is as close as it gets.
>kids
It's one of the things he sadly gave up on when he decided to be a soldier. He would hate to put anyone through the pain of losing a father like he did. But I think a part of him secretly craves it. Maybe once I've helped build up his trust both in himself and in me.
>1 year
Most of that year would be spent recuperating from the injuries he sustained in the campaign to retake Wall Maria, and getting him well enough to travel overseas as an ambassador to the rest of the world. I think he'd be restless but I'd help him take it easy.
>5 years
Erwin as supreme commander of Paradis' armed forces and ambassador to the outside world, plus wielder of the Colossal Titan. Me continuing my medical education and specialization.
>10 years
Erwin as Prime Minister of Paradis. Me as surgeon general. The position might be seen as nepotistic, but with me having trained in the 21st century I don't think anyone would mind that much.
>20 years
I have figured out a cure for the 13 year lifespan of titan shifters and Erwin will hold the Colossal Titan forever. He is also the fuhrer of the Empire of New Erwinnia. We've cracked the mysteries of the titans, bent the titan curse to humanity's advantage, and our space program is coming along great.
>portal
I'd bring Erwin here. The AoT universe has some very unsavory implications and while he might miss fighting for something meaningful there, I think overall he'd be happier and wouldn't forgive me if I denied him the chance to learn not just the truth of humanity but the truth of a whole parallel universe too.

Attached: ibkf25wm6r381.png (640x833, 636.8K)

>give up
I've stopped cooming to degenerate shit and engaging in casual sex . Also cut out people who encouraged that lifestyle.
>lewd
I'd say about a 6. Of course I want to be with him sexually, and he has needs too, but it's not the main reason for our relationship at all.
>self-insert
Yes, I've mentioned him before. A young, wealthy and privileged doctor who is having an existential crisis, happens to see Erwin in a Survey Corps procession one day, and instantly falls in love and decides to devote himself to this man. He enlists as a combat medic and the rest is him trying to get over his autism and brainworms and confess his feelings to Erwin while they work through their issues together. Naturally it culminates in self-insert saving Erwin's life.
Welcome fren, where is she from?

Attached: FDGg-1eaUAAqnjn.jpeg.jpg (676x1000, 154.48K)

>engaging in casual sex
Whore. Your husbando would never love you. Loose lips sink ships.

>where she is from?
She is from Steins; Gate 0. I really like this series.

Attached: 46ce04ea07fbb82fbbeaf37c7f38b0e3.jpg (893x1600, 268.75K)

>loose lips
I'm a man though.

Same difference. He wouldn't want AIDS.

That shoe combo js so cute it melt my heart

>friends fuck each other
No they don't? Lmfao what the hell. Holy shit, typical faggot though I guess. No wonder you all spread STDs so much. Filthy deranged animals.

Welcome, Mahofag!
In this nice waifu thread(s), we ansewr question about our respective waifu, talk abut ourr espective waifu, and love our respective waifu.
If you love your wife, you probably fit in here.

Answering my own questions? More likely than you think!

This image is just too cute. I love Remu so much.

>What -dere type would your waifu fall under?
Kuudere, mostly.

Canonically she is a big fan of the idea. I am too.

>Where do you see your waifu and yourself in 1, 5, 10, 20 years?
I see myself loving her next year, and the year after, and until my eventual death. I will not give up on her, because she will never give up on me.

>A magical single-use portal between your worlds appears in your room. Would you jump in and become a 2d character in her universe or pull her out so she would become a 3d person irl?
I would prefer to go to her world. Surely, it has its plethora of problems, but a problem I am unaware of is shinier than problems are aware of.

>would you be willing to change or give up something for them? Have you done so in the past?
I have given up things in the past for Remu. If needed, in the future, I will continue to do so.

>On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being entirely pure and innocent and 10 being extreme lewdness, where do your feelings for your waifu fall on the pureness-lewdness continuum?
A balanced 4. I love her, but not with too much lust. It has been several years since the last time I faped, so I feel that my feelings for her are more pure than lewd.

>Have you ever created a self-insert to ship with your waifu?
No. I just self insert myself as I am. I am not perfect, but I improve myself to one day be good enough.

Welcome to the threads. Enjoy your stay. Your wife has large eyebrows.

>prime minister of paradis
Do not tell me user... you believe in democarcy? I am shaking my head at this moment.

Attached: FKlL8czVIAEJ7Ur.jpg (2160x1920, 516.63K)