>see myself fully as a girl
>the smell alone of cock makes me horny
>I want the seed inside me
>I want to be bred so bad
>im autistic
>flap hands and stress cry
>get stressed/spooked super easily
>even loud noise

How to I get over the fact that chad will never want to fuck me? I've had some really cool men and boyfriends, but the general consensus is that they will never settle. I want marriage and im stuck with weirdos and fags. I want to be exclusively owned by someone. when can I expect this? I am built like a loli and my autism makes me easy to manipulate and I get attached hard, so I have to be incredibly careful, even my dad checks my bf's to see if they are good. I am stuck here using toys but I dont want to be a slut but I want cock so bad. I can see then in guys pants and It makes me think of the smell and the strength of it and it makes me go dumb. Combined with the tism im canceled. what do?

Attached: petmoments.jpg (600x900, 67.71K)

also what do about cocklust and willingness to let someone kill me

Just get a really horny bf that truly loves you,so you drain his dick every day and love him forever,personally i say don't have casual sex,just try to find someone i know that's really hard but honestly that's your best option meanwhile keep using your toys,you either do this or become a whore,but again personally i would try to get a bf

You'll only get uglier as you get older so you're probably fucked

Do you have cute pics of you in a skirt?

You sound cute, do you wanna play vidya together sometime?

I've had a couple that seem that way but im worried that if I get too attached to someone who doesnt want to be with me forever I genuinely need help with things, so despite my bf's being very helpful and respectful, I get super sus. I need a bf who will fuck me daily, Its the only way for my brain to calm down. The only times I've been able to do anything outside of dating is at parties with gangster wannabe fuckboys I love that type because they are complete douchebags and would never admit to getting sloppy from me.

I mean ya, but who doesn? I bike all the time and workout my booty often. And hormones help a lot, like my tits arent small or anything. Starting progesterone higher dose made me want dick bad tho.

yes but none for here, sry. Its like principal for r9k or whatever and its like 1 am

I mean sure but do you live near me will i get to suck you off or atleast get dick'd down? I live in Arlington like right next to dc. What games you play? can u help me get some games? My allowance isnt enough

C'mon not one pic you can show? :3

says ur stuck with weirdos and fags, when u are a weirdo and fag urself. i dont get u trannies

Attached: 8AC3EC87-E314-4311-AE78-65837CCBB154.jpg (139x139, 22.74K)

real girl here and yes you should die B)
>I want marriage and im stuck with weirdos and fags. I want to be exclusively owned by someone. when can I expect this?
never, you're a faggot fantasy. sorry i guess. what makes cock so good though, idk what it smells like and i dont get it. the faggot levels here are unreachable

uhm no like, I dont think you get it. Im not ugly or problematic (I dont protest or outspoken at all) so im kinda different. I dont think im gay, im not an agp, Im also not a weirdo except for my autistic tendencies that make me seem dumb or how I get confused or lost easy. I like watching cute movies and playing videogames like total war. So im pretty cool. also im emo, so people like to have me around just to have around an emo. The weirdest thing I do is when I get too overloaded and use my weighted banket and ear muffs combo and wrap up while listening to some music i like

well lucky u dude wanna trade?
im not a fantasy and I dont wanna be some fetish. It smells really strong and its a unique smell. maybe its because I've been dicked down a bit already, but I just like it lots k, no need to be rude fr ;'^( wut u gunna beat me up?

Don't annoy me with your sexual fantasies and continue to live your life

r u actually a real girl. non-tranny? ima slap the OP but ima slap u with my cock

I'm in the south, sorry

Make we can play some games sometime though if we get along

Ik ik, its dumby but idk what else to talk about But its like kinda unfair, no? I am normal but get roasted not even by people irl but just online and there is a huge stigma that surrounds dating girls like me that weirdos perpetuate more by somehow being the most outspoken "trans" people. I think half of them are fake freaks. all the agp people are automatically wrong. Its weird af dude and I just want a chad to carry me to be his wife and live on his farm or something like that.

no meee I want to be slapped by cock unlike that lesboid

wut games frent?

>wanna trade?
god fucking no, not in a million years not ever. what the fuck. why the actual fuck would anyone want to be a gay mentally ill man dressing up LMFAO
it really is a fantasy for men that ur a tranny. i didnt mean to be rude im just blunt i guess. why did u transition tho? if i was a guy and i wanted to be a girl i would just keep being a guy and be strong or some shit.

yeah. why would you slap me with your penis though thats rude

im not a lesbo
>I just want a chad to carry me to be his wife and live on his farm or something like that
this has got to be bait because why would chad date someone who couldnt have his kids?

not any of the previous anons, I have a question, would you date a guy who had previously dated other guys, but never had sex with them

what's the point in this thread if you're not going to post any pics of yourself? post it to imgur and leave the link here or something.