How do you cope with the fact that you wasted the entirety of your youth...

How do you cope with the fact that you wasted the entirety of your youth? I spent ten years completely isolated from society in my room, on a computer. Why do you keep pushing on?

Attached: 1227760800443.png (471x521, 130.27K)

I just realize the superficial nature of partying, dating, etc.

I traveled the world in my youth. Would that be considered a waste?

Read the old testament, God is real. He's torturing us, morality is a curse. Fear and pain are terrible. I hate this so much.

I WISH YOU CREATED MADE ME FAGGOT

What exactly makes that a waste? Did you enjoy your life when you were younger? Do you enjoy it now? As long as you were happy in your youth it was not wasted.

I'm so anxious and scared all the time, this is so fucked up

you rebirth and become something else or you fall and cope with your sort of damnation lets call it.

i stopped having expectations for myself and i'm continually surprising myself by how much fun i have when i'm not trying to set unrealistic goals for myself. :)

Attached: 85595880_p0.png (1663x1290, 924.12K)

Don't you think it's a little suspicious how God used to be so hands-on with ancient jews but then he never showed up again?

No because we live in the grace period after Christ died for our sins. Now God withholds his wrath until we die but sadly current Jews reject christ and rule the world under Satan.

>How do you cope
I genuinely don't understand what you mean by this. What does it mean to cope with a situation? When pain comes to me I just suffer

Attached: 1478191689457.png (657x527, 50.79K)

But he doesn't do miracles either, nor he imparts new commands
Seems like he either left a long time ago or was never there

My grandma for most of her youth had to take care of her little sister. She would go to school pick up her little sister and then go to work. At that point in time she was 12, the government were giving out food rations and there wasn't enough to go by, and they had no home. No where to sleep, the best case her family had was a small room which roof was destroyed from the war. My grandfather, as a child, managed to run away from the war and had attended school for less than a year. He is illiterate and have worked manual work his whole life. Their life was very much objectively miserable.

Given those circumstances I think your odds are objectivly good OP, you have much better conditions to start over and if you put the least bit of effort in you should be good to go. If you can't managed that maybe try to find a complete change of environment. I had a great time in the military.

by cope we mean to distract yourself from your empty reality, or in extreme cases outright lie to yourself to feel better

Sounds sweet. I don't know how to find a way to cope, I just suffer to exhaustion. I guess spending all night on my computer is kind of a cope since it numbs my brain a bit

He doesn't need to impart new commands because the ones he made for Moses where complete and no he has not left. God is still working but right now you suffer because of your sin and you would not have faith if he openly displayed his power.

>I spent ten years completely isolated from society in my room, on a computer.

nigga you are a loser

Attached: Copy of Screenshot_2021-07-19-09-45-50_2.png (508x495, 215.62K)

>computer is kind of a cope
it is, i would go insane without the internet, i bet you would too

As someone who actually partied and did all the shit you think you missed let me assure you.....you didn't miss much.

I miss the people and friends from back then but the drugs and booze? No I don't miss it even tho at the time I felt like it was fun and cool. I would leave on Friday night and get home Sunday night to go to school then eventually to work for years.

I can't even remember a lot of it because the memories were empty. Fluff. All of my good memories of those times have nothing to do with the shit you think you missed.

Just this guys 2 cents.

>All of my good memories of those times have nothing to do with the shit you think you missed
At least you have good memories, because you were living life. I have no good memories whatsoever past the end of childhood, just good fantasies.

some of those good memories were hanging out playing Day of Defeat with my friends (who i only knew from the internet) in ventrillo/teamspeak.